• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Art Of My Mayor

MapleSilver

Frost Egg Collector
Bells
Switch
0436-6117-9609
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Frost Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Lily
Purple Violet
White Pansy
Frost Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (111) +
Now that I have some more TBT I'm in the mood to commission some new art. I figure it's better to reuse a single thread than to cause clutter with a hundred threads.

I would like some art depicting my mayor from New Leaf. If you are good at drawing fire, it would be great to incorporate that into the image, though is certainly not required. They could also be with a shiny Chandelure if you enjoy drawing Pok?mon. Please specify what type of image you are planning to draw before completing.

ZLEiewe.jpg

dI9FOhz.jpg

I19mGbF.jpg

I will be allowed to use the image both on and off TBT. It can also be altered within a reasonable degree. For example if I wanted to incorporate it into a signature I may crop it into my desired shape or add some text, but I will not draw a moustache on the character itself. I will always credit you in my user profile description. Please give me your preferred contact so I may properly credit you. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

If you are interested, please name your price in TBT and provide examples of your past work. Once I have agreed to commission you, please provide a rough sketch of the artwork before continuing with a finished piece. That way if there's something to revise, it can be fixed relatively easily.

If I missed any crucial details in my post, please let me know. Also please let me know if anything seems too unreasonable. I'm still fairly new to commissioning art.

To confirm you have read and agree to my terms in this post, please write your favorite artist in bold letters.

Last edited:
Pansage is kind enough to share its berries with friends. Will you be kind enough to share your artistic talent?

I can try to sketch you a freebie. Honestly I'm awful at drawing and my style changes every two days, so I can't really give you an example

1551651494501.jpg

Hey! I thought it would be fun to draw your request! Since I didn't ask before doing it, feel free to pay however much you think it's fair (or nothing at all). Hope you like it!

I might add shadows/background later if I have the time.

Back