• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Aroma Pots

Tegan

Princess Tegan
Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
If anyone is willing to sell me 6 aroma pots I'm willing to pay 50,000 bells in game. Honestly that's a lot more than they are worth, but I can't for the life of me get Gloria to sell me hers and I'm losing my mind. I wanted a few for each room of my home so I would appreciate it
💓💓💓
If you can then you can post here, or message me. Then we can exchange friend codes and figure out a time :)

Thanks lovely people,
Mayor Tegan

I could order 6 for you from my catalog but I don't TT so you'd have to wait for them to be delivered. 50,000 is waaayyy too much. I'd be happy if you would just repay me the 7200 IGB it would cost to order them. Let me know if you're interested. Thank you!

Back