• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

ariane's smol art thread 💌

a new icon i drew for my sister's bookstagram account <3

ddt2fad-82d68011-f0e5-42a5-988f-a282ab5fe5a0.png

so pretty!!

Last edited:
i drew my islander ariane when she first arrived on my island, canary bay, to celebrate my first week of playing new horizons <3 i'm having so much fun with this game, it is so pretty and full of fun things to do, and i can't wait to discover many new things every day!

i'll be offering animal crossing commissions sometime in april, i need to practice more styles but i think this one will be one of the options <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

so pretty!!

thank youu <3

Last edited:
i drew my islander ariane when she first arrived on my island, canary bay, to celebrate my first week of playing new horizons <3 i'm having so much fun with this game, it is so pretty and full of fun things to do, and i can't wait to discover many new things every day!

i'll be offering animal crossing commissions sometime in april, i need to practice more styles but i think this one will be one of the options <3

Girl oh my god??? 10/10 would buy. im ready, take my money pls. I love the water/sand on the bottom its such a cute and simple way to add a BG without making it overwhelming <33

Girl oh my god??? 10/10 would buy. im ready, take my money pls. I love the water/sand on the bottom its such a cute and simple way to add a BG without making it overwhelming <33

ahh thank you so much hon, i was afraid it would be too simple so i'm happy i found this balance ;_;

i was so excited on the day my favorite animal crossing character - isabelle - arrived on my island (whose name is canary bay, which is why i added it to her bag) that i just had to draw her <3 i loved working with these colors!

i'm almost ready to open commissions, i need one more example but it should be soon! o:

i also drew this icon for my islander, which is a style i'll offer as well :blush:

Last edited:
ahh this took forever but i am so happy with it! biskit is my favorite villager, i'm so happy i purchased his amiibo card before the game was released - he lives on my island canary bay now and i love him so much <3 my islander is making him a flower crown ^^

this will also serve as an example in my commissions sheet - i'll be working on that this week!

Last edited:
here's something different from the animal crossing style i've been doing lately, so i don't forget how to draw in my regular style ahah

i love princess peach a lot, and i wanted to create a new, casual/modern outfit for her, so here she is ready for spring <3 i'm really proud of this drawing, it's probably one of my favorites i've done :')

Last edited:
Can I request you to make me a signature please? I suck at canva

edit: i didn't see the above comment before posting this comment

happy may!! mermay is one of my favorite challenges, mermaids are incredibly fun to draw. this year i decided to draw the mermaids from peter pan, and challenge myself to draw simple backgrounds - i'm hoping i can draw at least 2, maybe 3? they're gorgeous and very inspiring!

reminde: my commissions are open! here's a link with all the info ♥

Last edited:
i got commissioned to draw elsa as an animal crossing character!!! i'm a huge fan of both frozen and animal crossing of course, so i was extremely happy to get this request, i had sooo much fun and am very happy with the result ♥ by far the coolest commission i ever got, thank you again so much elphieluvr for commissioning me :D (this is for her use only!)

reminder: my commissions are open! i can draw your islander in this style, here's a link with all the info ♥

Last edited:
here's my second mermaid ♥ i only had time to draw instead of 3 like i had planned, but that's okay because i'm very happy with them, i've noticed i'm spending less and less time on full body pieces, which i feel very good about!
i can't wait to draw more mermaids, maybe before next year?

reminder: my commissions are open! i can draw your islander in this style, here's a link with all the info ♥

Last edited:
Back