Shop 🌺 Ariane's signature shop - 2.0 🌸 (indefinitely CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my form, I want 2 please, respond ASAP

Mayor Name: Lee
Town Name: PediMoun
Mayor Picture: None
Villagers: Alice, Sparro, Bruce, Walker, Dizzy, Anabelle, Cesar, Diva, Curlos
Obtained Pictures and Villagers: None
Friend Code: 0619-8839-6763
Dream Address: 4D00-010E-4531
Pocket Camp ID- None
Native Fruit: Orange
Time Zone: EST
Any Other Text: Happy Holidays!
Any Other Picture/Pixels: None
Theme/Main Color(s): Something wintery
Background: Snow Covered houses and trees
Animated?: Yes
Shape: Snowflake
Font/Text Effect(s): Whatever you think looks good with the background!
Other Info: Put the message "Happy Holidays!" on a banner hanging from the top
TBT PRICE: I don't know, sorry :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mayor: Frost
Town: PediMoun
Mayor Picture: None
Villagers: Alice, Sparro, Bruce, Walker, Dizzy, Anabelle, Cesar, Diva, Curlos
Obtained Pictures and Villagers: None
Friend Code: 0619-8839-6763
Dream Address: 4D00-010E-4531
Pocket Camp ID: None
Native Fruit: Orange
Time Zone: EST
Any Other Text: Summer's Here!
Any Other Picture/Pixels: None
Theme/Main Color(s): Something Summery
Background: A beach
Animated?: Yes
Shape: Ocean Wave
Font/Text Effects: Whatever you think is good with the background!
Other Info: Put the message "Summer's Here!" in a banner on the top!
TBT PRICE: I don't know again, I'm sorry

Hello~! I wanted to see if I could get an update on my current signature. It's super-duper outdated in terms of villagers No idea how to format this but hopefully this works.

Town 1: PixelsV2
Remove obtained icons
Remove Villagers: Coco, Eugene, Marina, Ricky
Add Villagers: Julian, Diva, Whitney

Town 2: Alleyway
Remove Villagers: Peaches, Groucho, Francine, Katt
Add Villagers: Shep, Amelia, Paula, Chrissy
Dream Address: 4C00-011C-4374

TBT: I know you said edits are free and this a simple changing around of villagers, but I'll pay you 35 for this since it's so close before the shop closes <3

Last edited:
Hello I know your shop is closing soon so whenever you get the chance is fine either before or after. Thank you so much. Really appreciate this!

Mayor Name:Aki
Town Name:Barley
Mayor Picture:I do not have a picture but hopefully describing her is okay. She has green hair with the fairy hair style. Her eyes are light blue and her eye style is the one with three eyelashes underneath.She is wearing the princess dress with blue shoes,white socks,and blue ribbon.
Current villagers:Melba,Lucky,Curlos,Clyde,Peggy,Hamlet,Rocket,Robin,Teddy,and Hamphrey.
Obtained Pictures and villagers:None
Friend Code:3754-6493-5619
Dream Address:N/A
Pocket Camp ID:N/A
Native Fruit:pear
Time Zone:EST
Any other text:None
Any other picture/pixels:None
Theme/Main colors:Winter theme and the colors pink,white,and blue.
Background:Falling snow with the sky
Animated:Sure
Shape:Snowflake
Text/Font effects:Whichever you prefer is fine!
Yeah you can get to this whenever you have the time. Thank you. Also I'm a new member so I'm not sure how you pay on here. So need some help with that!Thanks again.

Main shop banner

Shop name: Nana's Quick Stop Shop

Small text(s):
tumblr_inline_p7j3nuhCGZ1qgg3e5_75sq.gif
☆ Speedy Service ☆
tumblr_inline_p7j3nuhCGZ1qgg3e5_75sq.gif

tumblr_inline_p7j3nuf0fh1qgg3e5_75sq.gif
☆ Please come again! ☆
tumblr_inline_p7j3nuEUId1qgg3e5_75sq.gif

Theme, main colors: magical, cute, and flashy

Background: [X]

Any other picture/pixel to include:

- bows !

- sparkles

- [x], around shop name.

Animated, yes/no: yes

Font, text effects:

- this font for the shop name, please change the colors according to what matches of course : )

- this font for the small texts, please change the colors according to what matches of course : )

Other info:

Total TBT price: (please include)

please change this icon's text to "Nana's Quick Stop"

Last edited:
Hi Ariane I was wondering if you can update my mayor avatar to have a small Christmas red hat? Let me know how many tbt it would be. Hope it isn?t too late in November to ask, but if it is, I totally understand :)

finished orders! let me know if changes are needed :)

Bunny from tiger (35 tbt):

J72CMnf.png

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/J72CMnf.png[/img][/CENTER]

LeeJohn2313 (70 tbt, 50% off with new member discount = 35 tbt for both):

4qVCZe2.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/4qVCZe2.gif[/img][/CENTER]

WBWUbNn.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/WBWUbNn.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Autumn_Leaves (35 tbt, 50% off with new member discount = 17-18 tbt)
To send tbt to another user, click the amount of "bells" they have (in their sidebar, under their avatar), enter the amount you wish to send and hit submit :)
I'm sorry but I can't add a mayor without a picture :/ if you want me to add her later on, you can always send me a screenshot!

Ewx9Dte.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ewx9Dte.gif[/img][/CENTER]

nanpan: (35 tbt)

EB6iH2e.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/EB6iH2e.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Ah thank you so much!!! Also soo sorry to bother you. Could you maybe post it here like you did the other signatures? I’m on my phone right now and for some reason it’s not letting me access it in the imgur link.

Ah thank you so much!!! Also soo sorry to bother you. Could you maybe post it here like you did the other signatures? I’m on my phone right now and for some reason it’s not letting me access it in the imgur link.

you're welcome, of course :)

NnD7LHf.png

Last edited:
Thank you very much!I just really love the signature so much!It is so pretty and cute!Like this is exactly what I was wanting and I just can't stop staring at it.Really like your signature work and I just really appreciate this since it is so close to your shop closing next month!I am very happy with this because it is beautiful so thanks again!Also I totally understand about the picture so I'll probably screenshot her later but honestly like the sig just fine the way it is.:D

Hello I hope you don't mind me getting one just before December >~<

Mayor name: Olivia
Town name: Ginger
Mayor picture: N/A
Villagers: Without villagers please!
Obtained pixel and obtained villagers: N/A
Friend code: 5301-4717-5072
Dream address: 4F00-00B1-B3E5
Pocket Camp ID: N/A
Native fruit: Peach
Timezone: EST
Any other text: Please like my post so that I can see yours! Thankyou!
Any other picture/pixel to include: None or you can pick something if you'd like!
Theme, main colors: White, Peach (https://i.postimg.cc/hvV26nG0/download.png), Light peach-ish pinks that go with the peach color
Background: You can choose!
Animated, yes/no: Yes
Shape: Any cute shape would be nice! But i'd love to have one with the extra parts off of it! (like this one- https://i.imgur.com/edwVUAt.gif)
Font, text effects: Whatever looks nice!
Other info: N/A
TBT price: 30 (i think?)

Thankyou!

Last edited:
IMG_20181130_233116.jpg Hope it's not too late and sorry for the late reply.Also hope the screenshot isn't too blurry. Thank you.

Last edited:
last orders before closing ♥
VM me if you need changes since I'll be closing this thread!

GingerTowne (30 tbt):

lk7L18C.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/lk7L18C.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Autumn_Leaves (10 tbt for adding mayor):

W9j17Yr.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/W9j17Yr.gif[/img][/CENTER]

The shop will now close!

I'm not sure exactly when I'll be reopening exactly, maybe January, maybe a little later. To be honest I need the break and the time I'll save not doing signatures, so I can have more time to draw and more importantly, do homemade Christmas presents ^^
I will still be available for updates and changes (not major ones that require me to start your order over again, but villager changes, texts, etc.), but not for any new orders. VM or PM me if you need anything, it might take more time than it usually would, but I will get back to you!

Have a nice December and happy holidays, and thank you to everyone who ordered ♥

Hi everyone,

So the shop has been closed for over a month now, and while I had originally planned to reopen it in the beginning of the new year, I have decided to keep it closed for the time being.
This is because while I was on break, I realized it did me a lot of good and has given me a lot more free time. While I love making signatures, I've been doing it for so long (over two years now, with minimal breaks) that I've grown a little tired of it. I was also putting a lot of pressure on myself to finish orders as soon as I could and this sometimes meant spending whole afternoons on Photoshop without taking breaks (which is never a good idea)
Like I said in the post above, I also want to spend more time practicing drawing, and the time I save not making orders is a lot of help with that.
I can't say when I'll reopen the shop because I have no idea, maybe when Animal Crossing for Switch is out and new members join? I'll be honest though, it might take months, so don't wait for me if you want new graphics. I suggest going to one of the other shops on the forums instead.
I will still be available for updates and changes (not major ones that require me to start your order over again, but villager changes, texts, etc.), but not for any new orders. VM or PM me if you need anything, it might take more time than it usually would, but I will get back to you!

Thank you so much for your support over the years, it's been a pleasure making graphics for you, and I know I'll enjoy doing it again some day! ♥​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back