Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • No it's not entertaining to me

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • bo-ring

Votes: 44 37.9%

• Total voters
No, i don't watch sports at all. They are boring and i never understand why would anyone watch them. Id rather turn the TV off and have nothing to do than watch sports honestly.

I personally don't enjoy watching sports, but I do love hearing about all the scandals and dramas that happen within teams. :)

In real life yes. Through a screen no. Except boxing if we're including that. I'll happily watch that regardless.

And yeah as for real life.. it very much depends but usually not cause everyone is "oh yeah lets go watch this and then have some booze" or just being overly macho and stuff.

I only watch hockey and sometimes baseball but baseball gets really slow and boring a lot of the time
also it can last so ****ing long omg

I am not into sports whatsoever, especially watching it on tv. Yuuuuck. Watching it in person is more fun but I would rather do something else.

I only watch the Winter Olympics. Watching sports in general is really boring. Football is especially annoying because it's like you get less than 5 seconds of play before they have to lineup and run again.

Nah, I don't really think it interests me. But is golf a sport? I enjoy watching that.

No, the only reason I watch sports is to stare at their amazing butts in tights:)

Yes, I like watching sports :-]
Though I'm only super interested in the Olympics, soccer, and basketball. I'll also watch hockey sometimes if I happen to catch it on TV.
Any other sport seems boring to me.

Back