Are you famous on TBT?

Multiple times by now. Starting to stay a little more inactive since there is no competition in the base me, and I'm really waiting for this road bundle so I can apply it to my town already -.-

Well, for sure, and what are you talking about? Also like the whole profile pic change, nice for a bit of variety

Well, for sure, and what are you talking about? Also like the whole profile pic change, nice for a bit of variety

Yeah, I'm changing alot. I'm seriously picky (its like I'm never satisfied)

Ive been asking around for someone to make a Splatoon road a while back (September 10th?) And this guy drokmar agreed. I was really excited to get those paths. Around a week and a half later, he tells me he'll be gone for a week and a half because of work. I kinda got let down, but I'm still patiently waiting. Drokmar is back, and he said he'll be done by tommorow! ;)

Yeah, I'm changing alot. I'm seriously picky (its like I'm never satisfied)

Ive been asking around for someone to make a Splatoon road a while back (September 10th?) And this guy drokmar agreed. I was really excited to get those paths. Around a week and a half later, he tells me he'll be gone for a week and a half because of work. I kinda got let down, but I'm still patiently waiting. Drokmar is back, and he said he'll be done by tommorow! ;)

Oh yeah, that's great! Glad to hear you're getting paths soonish hopefully, but don't let the wait get you down, I think I've traded with him before in the past and he's very trustworthy, should be worth you wait! Hey, new paths!

It I can even survive one more school day, it would make my weekend.

*when you posted on all the threads, making it totally obvious*

*cough* excuse me. Yup :)

Back