• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone want to hang out?

Hatsumi

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi! My name is Hatsumi and I recently picked up ACNL again after not playing for a year or so. I'm enjoying it a lot so far but one thing I've never done is visit another player's town! I'd like to find people who wouldn't mind somewhat regular visits from me or would visit me sometimes.

FC is in the side bar, of course, I'll add you back if you just drop me a message :p

Hey!

Hey, I play pretty often as well, so my friendcode is on the side if you are interested! I try and keep my gate open when I am online as well

Hey!! I'd be interested! I started a new town a couple weeks ago, so it isn't very developed like... at all rn, but you're welcome to come visit!

I added ur friend code! And mine should be in the side bar too if u wanna add me back! :)

Hello Hatsumi :), I would like to play AC:NL with you as well. Please let me know if you would like to be friends.

Hi Hatsumi, I have added you :) Please let me know, would you prefer to visit my town or have me visit yours?

Edit: I'm sorry for double posting :( it was not done on purpose.

Last edited:
My gate is open!

Just wanted to update this thread, I'm online right now and my gate is open so if anyone wants to visit be quick, reply and add me!

Back