• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying anyone have pears?

bodhirookandor

Bells
Feedback
100% (34) +
theyre the only fruit i dont have. please. if anyone has pears i Need some. i'll give you like 10,000igb for 1 pear im pear desperate Im Begging You

im free now lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

or i'll give you my friend code now and then you can come on 8:00 a.m to 9:00 am if that works for you

my town fruit is also pears if u want you can come over and get some!

shoot! i didnt see this till now im sorry!! im free whenever so u can just give me ur friend code whenever works for you

shoot! i didnt see this till now im sorry!! im free whenever so u can just give me ur friend code whenever works for you

No worries! I'm free now if you like! I'll add you now and my FC is in the sidebar and down below in the signature.:)

Edit- Can u please give me your friend code too! sorry didnt notice it wasn't in the sidebar lol

Last edited:

you can come over now if you like my friend code is: 4528-2873-5112 give me your FC too if so you could come (or i come to your town and drop off the pears) whenever it works for you ( You'll get 3 perfect pears)

Last edited:
I can give you some perfect pears for free if you want:)

Last edited:
I registered you did you register me or did one of us give the wrong FC

Last edited:
hi sorry again !! i didnt realize there was a second page ,, still kinda new so im still learnin stuff. i added u just now and will be free for another few hours if ur around !

I've got the pears right now if you are free. I have added you but you just have to add me.

Good evening! My native fruit is pears and I have many trees growing perfect pears. I am more than happy to sell pears for 10,000 igb, how much would you pay for a basket of perfect pears?

Back