Anyone else:

Ive never hoarded stationary, and never check whats for sale unless I need to write a letter. I actually bought some new years cards today because I noticed Alfonsos house is pretty bare, I'm going to send him some furniture. I always save letters from villagers I like though.

Does anyone else hoard stationary? D:

I totally do. When I see a cute type of stationary for sale...I buy tons of it. For some reason I anticipate this
moment of needing to send a ton of letters and the idea of running to the emporium and there only being ugly paper is not okay.

I totally do. When I see a cute type of stationary for sale...I buy tons of it. For some reason I anticipate this
moment of needing to send a ton of letters and the idea of running to the emporium and there only being ugly paper is not okay.

I... have the same issue, I hoard Rainbow Paper all the time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ive never hoarded stationary, and never check whats for sale unless I need to write a letter. I actually bought some new years cards today because I noticed Alfonsos house is pretty bare, I'm going to send him some furniture. I always save letters from villagers I like though.

Oh! That was sweet. :DD

I should probably buy more stationary to catalog it..
but I dislike a lot of my villagers, so I only write like two letters to Rosie and Daisy a day.

Back