• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone else already sick of the new event style?

I think longer events are great because it gives people with full-time jobs and generally busy lives more chance to take part without having to time travel. Although it probably could've been capped at 9 days as a maximum (eg running from the Saturday of one weekend through to the Sunday of the following weekend).

This. I had to TT back to days in NL I'd miss sometimes. I wouldn't bother with most normal days, but events typically have only been 1 day in the past. That means you miss EVERYTHING if you can't play one particular day.

This NH Bunny Day event has too much going on. You can't do it all in one day unless you spend many hours in the one day doing it. I managed to get all of the recipes in 2 days, but that was with a ton of hours of play those past 2 days. Sometimes I have days where I can only play AC for maybe 15-30 minutes at most.

I still think a bigger concern for people who want to collect everything is the cherry blossom season limited stuff. It sounds like we only have through the 10th to get them, and they are a LOT harder to get. I've managed to collect 5 out of 14 recipes in the past 2 days, but that was with intentional grinding for them and a lot of hours of play. There's going to be a lot of people who won't have time to find them all this year.

Haha fits Zipper's monster and insane like personality. The more resources you could of gotten replaced by eggs the sooner you yourself go insane and become like Zipper.

Are fossils just eggs and we're just now realizing it? I mean why would eggs be in rocks?! unless it's been there all along?! Are we all just a bunch of eggs in a dozen waiting to be hatched?! Wait... Is that a balloon I hear? Surely it is! Better go catch it before the next ones come! And then the next one and the next one and the next one and the next one and the next one...

Last edited:
I don't mind it lasting several days because I work full time, though it is getting repetitive, and I wish I was finding more DIY's from the balloons for both Bunny Day stuff and Cherry Blossoms. I don't mind them doing this format again, especially because now I can decorate my town before the holiday actually happens, but I do wish they'd re-evaluate the spawn rates especially for balloons.

There's nothing wrong with having multiple-day events but 12 days is excessive. Why not 5 days or 7 days?

I actually like it lol. I think the furniture is cute too lol.

I mean I don't know about you but I'm able to get something edible from the sky haha whenever I hear those balloons it's lunch time!

Back