• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone always leave an open tenth spot for the camp, non cycle towns.

I dunno about always, but that's my current situation. I'm not sure who I want to take in, so I'm waiting rather than stalking the Villager Trading Plaza. :)

In my previous town, I avoided online trade for a while to camp reset for my 10th villager. It was a frustrating process since I was looking for a certain villager, but I met a few good ones that I didn't invite to my town. Now, having a villager in camp is rare for me so I'd rather adopt someone who's about to be voided than using the campsite.

It is easier yes, bu also frustrating if looking for a hard to find and they would pop up when full. I am hoping cyclers and traders realize soon that t 4s and 5s are actually sought after and don't auto void as much.

I used to do that when I was looking for my dreamies but I eventually gave up and just got them online.

I guess there are other trade sites to look but I only use TBT so some are hard to find here. Almost wish no tier system as is opinion and flips randomly but...that's off topic.

I've only had two villagers show up in my camp so far. I didn't recognize or try to talk to them to keep away any chances of them moving in. I got my first two dreamies as a giveaway and was able to buy Diana today. I feel like I'll never get lucky enough to actually have one of my dreamies show up in my camp.

that's actually what i'm doing right now. i'm not in a hurry for 10 villagers so i'll just keep that spot open in case someone good decides to show up. it's a long shot, but you never know.

@LovelyLexi You do know that the first day your camp opens you can reset with a new character and every time a different animal will be in the tent...this is how many obtain a dream on their own as is only day camp is guaranteed a new character every reload...

@LovelyLexi You do know that the first day your camp opens you can reset with a new character and every time a different animal will be in the tent...this is how many obtain a dream on their own as is only day camp is guaranteed a new character every reload...

No, I didn't know that. Too late now though lol.

Yeah my first town didn't know either but left a space and Julian walked in so worked for me, camp also got me my friend Drago. That was before forums though or I found the right one I mean, being here with such nice people and trading plaza and giveaway area as planning one later a big clean out, is all so organized and friendly. And no don't work here, lol, just realized I sounded like an advertisement but is true the community compared to past experience with CF days is much easier to find than on own camp cycling. Unless is opening day.

Yeah I've found it's really easy to get villagers on this forum :) I've gotten the few I have very fast.

I am hoping as when my free spot opens really wanting Freya only need a few to complete when spots open so hoping it works out. Camp cycling non opening day takes forever, lol.

Nah, it is a good idea though.
I made sure I got all my villagers first before I started landscaping my town.
This is to make sure no one moved on a path or on top of hybrids.

Back