• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Any Villager Amiibo, name your price!

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
Hello I'm very new to acnh belltreeforums! I usually use nookazon but it's getting so expensive haha and I just restarted. Im looking for either Boyd, Crackle/ spork (differnt names) Cheri or Fauna. Any one of those is fine. Im not sure what TBT means and I don't have a lot of NMTs is Bells okay?

Hello I'm very new to acnh belltreeforums! I usually use nookazon but it's getting so expensive haha and I just restarted. Im looking for either Boyd, Crackle/ spork (differnt names) Cheri or Fauna. Any one of those is fine. Im not sure what TBT means and I don't have a lot of NMTs is Bells okay?
Yes that is fine!

hello! would it be possible to get clay or apple? i have the katana, frozen treat set, and western style stone I can trade! :) thanks

Could I request either Boyd or Cheri? Is 30,000 bells enough for one? Im not sure what to suggest haha. Please lmk if its not enough!

Do you have Dotty? I can pay 30 TBT. Please let me know ^^

Dotty found

Last edited:
Do you have Dotty? I can pay 30 TBT. Please let me know ^^
Yes that´s perfect! I hope it´s okay if I can get her for tomorrow as I don´t time travel, but if that´s not possible for you let me know :)
Post automatically merged:

hello! would it be possible to get clay or apple? i have the katana, frozen treat set, and western style stone I can trade! :) thanks
Yes you can! You can get one now and another later too if you like, up to you :)

Yes that´s perfect! I hope it´s okay if I can get her for tomorrow as I don´t time travel, but if that´s not possible for you let me know :)

Tomorrow is totally fine ^^

Dotty found

Last edited:
Hi, I have a friend who is looking for Tabby! I’m willing to do 15 tbt if that’s ok with you!

Tabby found!

Last edited:
Hi, I have a friend who is looking for Tabby! I’m willing to do 15 tbt if that’s ok with you!
Yes that’s perfect, will have to do tomorrow though if that’s fine? Preferible if it’s the day after as well because I have lots of classes tomorrow but if you can’t do the day after then tomorrow is also fine!

Yes that’s perfect, will have to do tomorrow though if that’s fine? Preferible if it’s the day after as well because I have lots of classes tomorrow but if you can’t do the day after then tomorrow is also fine!

Tomorrow would be preferable since they’ve had the plot open for a while! I’m not sure of your timezone but my friend can do any time except 2 pm to 4pm CST if possible. But the day after could work as well if time runs short for you!

Tabby found!

Last edited:
Tomorrow would be preferable since they’ve had the plot open for a while! I’m not sure of your timezone but my friend can do any time except 2 pm to 4pm CST if possible. But the day after could work as well if time runs short for you!
Okay great! I’ll try my absolute best for tomorrow :)

Do you by chance have Raymond? I have a number of things from your wish list, and I can throw in some TBT, too. I have a plot available tomorrow, and I can time travel to have it sooner, if needed.

Do you by chance have Raymond? I have a number of things from your wish list, and I can throw in some TBT, too. I have a plot available tomorrow, and I can time travel to have it sooner, if needed.
Raymond doesn't have an amiibo yet

Back