Any places to get notifs for when Series 5 comes in stock?

UnendingHope

Bells
Switch
4023-2350-2649
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Silver Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Mailbox
I use a website that sends me phone notifications when certain lego sets are in stock, I was wondering if you guys use anything similar for amiibo cards? I'd love to check them out :)

I don't use any but I saw someone on these forums say there's a notification through IGN you can sign up for?

You can set a Google alert for NVLEMA6E which is the product code for the Series 5 Amiibos in the US

ACPocket News on Twitter’s mostly tweeting notifications as preorders go up at the moment as well - you’ll get some international listings as well, and a few other merch listings, but they’ve been pretty good on that front. (I used their strategies to get ahold of an Animal Crossing Switch last year for launch, so even as bots are selling things out fast they do help.)

When Nintendo Switch first came out in 2017, scalpers made it impossible to find one for a few weeks for me. I used this site to get Notified when my local Walmart had a couple on the shelf and was able to make it to the store in time to pickup the last one.

Back