• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Any Drawing Requests?

and coz i am diva i will request 2 coz i can;

can u plz draw 1 of a diva bidoof ?
ie make him gangsta and pullin ever1 and wif bling plz??

A Eeyore with a heart saying "Claire loves Marc forever xxx" please :D or an Eeyore in a Iron Maiden t-shirt \m/ please and thank you :D.

and coz i am diva i will request 2 coz i can;

can u plz draw 1 of a diva bidoof ?
ie make him gangsta and pullin ever1 and wif bling plz??

LOL! pullin everyone?

A Eeyore with a heart saying "Claire loves Marc forever xxx" please :D or an Eeyore in a Iron Maiden t-shirt \m/ please and thank you :D.

ROFL do ya mean from winnie the pooh?

Oh oh oh and just to let everyone know, they may take some time to finish!

I tried drawing request today and i wasn't able to come up with anything! i think i may need to take a quick brake D: cause whenever i try to draw somefin it turns out awful!!

I tried drawing request today and i wasn't able to come up with anything! i think i may need to take a quick brake D: cause whenever i try to draw somefin it turns out awful!!

Okey dokey no probs :D.

ROFL! Im sorry! I think its due to lack of sleep. I just spend whatever energy i left to player video games
-u-;

Wow i didn't think it would last this long ^-^; tomorrow ima force my self to draw the pictures. Ya'll waited long enough!

Do I get another request? You can get around to it when you finished everybody else. I had something that might be interesting.

Back