• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Any dirty screenshots?

image.jpg

I probably have so many, but I don't feel like digging them up right now xD I love the ones everyone else is posting though!

Shipping. Oh, I visited your dream town. It looks great!

Thanks.Which of my towns did you visit?I visited your town last week but I can't remember which mayor I was playing as(nice town,btw).

Colton and Groucho are an item for sure.They live on opposite sides of my town but still find time for manly horse/bear love.Colton even has Groucho's catchphrase.

OKOK, i know this isn't a screenshot, but hear me out-

Bill moved out of my new cycling town, and I don't really bother checking the mail much. I got around to deleting some, and you know how you have to read it before you toss it? Well I got to Bill's and it said:

"Today's the day, Panda!
it's time for me to say
good-bye to this town and
everyone in it. I'm gonna
miss you guys. I made so
many happy, sweaty
memories here! Stay fierce.
Sincerely, Bill"

OH. MY. GOD.

FqPdEse.jpg

Yeah, Shep, that was great! (*≧∀≦)ゞ

dIH2Mx4.jpg

Erm, are you and T-Bone dating? I ship it. T-Bapi.​

Last edited:
I finally uploaded a bunch of screenshots from the past month or so. I liked these (✿◠‿◠)
Bz2chMYCIAA0Onw.jpg:large

Bz2aVjjCQAAiEp-.jpg:large

Bz2c_P5CUAAATL2.jpg:large

Back