• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Any dirty screenshots?

HNI_0005.JPG
HNI_0020.JPG
HNI_0049.JPG

Last edited:
So, Kabuki is starting to flirt with me, and copied Croque's new catchphrase of "in my bed." Looks like they're gonna be fighting over me...

And then there's this:
image.jpg
Croque is trying to seduce me into not wanting to be with Kabuki.

Last edited:
zGiXAB3 - Imgur.jpg

Curly dropped by the other day with his new bundle of joy(see official screenshot thread).It seems that he and Truffles failed to use "protection"........

Ooops.....I need to remember to shut the door to the smoker when the pigs come to visit.It could be one of their relatives in there!

Last edited:
View attachment 69081

Curly dropped by the other day with his new bundle of joy(see official screenshot thread).It seems that he and Truffles failed to use "protection"........

Yeah, Croque had a baby bed in his room for a few days as well. AND DON'T BE GETTING IDEAS.

And I know this link isn't a screenshot, but it's still kind of dirty.

Last edited:
omg these recents ones
gold.

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0053.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

zlCfzSHvQ-0voBzZMN

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_mozaajyZJF1rhiym1o1_400.jpg

I can also just imagine Croque drinking too much punch, high as a cloud at Club LOL, and I walk over to say hi, and...automatic pitched tent. Then there's me running to my home, hiding behind a chalkboard, when Croque busts down the door, and...I think you guys know where this is going...

Back