• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Ankha is in boxes and is moving today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arianeaimee

Bells
Feedback
100% (6) +
Hi Guys,

Ankha has suddenly decided to leave without warning so I would like to trade her.

I am looking for Julian the most, but will also accept other villager offers from my dreamies list

Also willing to accept bell offers and hybrid flower offers along side :)

I will TT to keep her in but I would like to have her move out soon!

Dreamies: Tangy, Merengue, Stitches, Bluebear, Julian

Last edited:
ill be the first to bid at 5 mill :)

edit: because unforunately i dont have ur dreamies so ill just post first :p good luck tho if u get a trade

Last edited:
OMG I would trade BlueBear but I got him from cycling thread so..

I don't think I am going to get any of my dreamies for her, but because it's getting late I wanna have her leave before I go to bed, I will accept the highest bid for her that I get in the next hour before she goes into the void

What kind of hybrids you looking for? I have soooo many black roses/blue roses

5 mil + 10 blue roses.

@1wildcat1 I am looking for pink tulips and roses, I need quite a lot of them...I already have a lot of blue roses sorry :C

Well you're in luck, I have lots of pink roses as well :)

OOh, I am looking for quite a few because I am trying ot replace all the red roses in my town with pink ones, but they don't seem to be popping up when I want them too :( I am only get white ones instead..
so yeah as many as you can offer with the bells and I will take it! unless someone bids higher after but yeah ur my number 1 so far

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay so whoever offers the most by 9:30 (Perth time so +8:00 gst) will get ankha! so thats 30 minutes from now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back