• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Anime!

check out kaleido star, natsume yuujinchou, ore monogatari, yakitake japan, kobato, card captor sakura ^^

Last edited:
i tried magi but rage quitted at the fanservice shoehorned in.

thats weird because magi doesnt really have an abundance of fanservice. if youre going off of the first ep alone then i wouldnt even call that fanservice. aladdin's boob quirk isnt expressed terribly often

thats weird because magi doesnt really have an abundance of fanservice. if youre going off of the first ep alone then i wouldnt even call that fanservice. aladdin's boob quirk isnt expressed terribly often

i just remember that one minute they were at a party talking about stuff then they were in the chicks room and that annoying kid just kept going at her boobs. i might try it again from the beginning but still.

i just remember that one minute they were at a party talking about stuff then they were in the chicks room and that annoying kid just kept going at her boobs. i might try it again from the beginning but still.

I think Magi is pretty chill on fanservice compared to a lot of other animes. Yeah, Aladdin does have a boob fetish, but I don't remember that many scenes where it pops up and interferes with the story. I thought it was hilarious Alibaba kept getting that one person whenever he went to the pubs.

7MqHq6B.png

I just discovered Polar Bear Cafe... hilarious. I usually stick to mech and action shows but every once in a while it's nice to sit down to something 'normal'.

Plus, Panda speaks to me on a personal level. I wish I could laze around all day.

Just started to watch angel beats and it's just <3 may be my first anime to finish in less than 24 hours. I love it so far, currently on episode 9.

watching tokyo ravens..im having mixed thoughts about it though. whenever im not watching an episode its just like 'ewh tokyo ravens is terrible and boring asf, should i just drop it?' but after watching an episode, i get addicted but then its just the same cycle over again. i hope that makes sense lol..
anyone have suggestions on must watch action animes? excluding full metal alchemist, hunterxhunter and gintama

I wanna start watching one piece but there's like 700 episodes...

oi. once you started, you will be thankful that there are so many episodes. BECAUSE IT'S FRIGGING AWESOME AND YOU CAN'T STOP GETTING ENOUGH♥♥ I wished there would be 1000000 episodes so that I could watch it endlessly *-*

Just finished Hunter x Hunter. I started it last week and all of the 148 episodes were definitely worth it. :3

I am so glad Shungiku Nakamura decided to merge Junjou Mistake with Junjou Romantica for the third (hopefully not, but likely final) season of Junjou Romantica.

Going to plow through No Game No Life now that the dub is finally out (Yes I'm a dubs person, LEAVE ME ALONE :V), I honestly haven't been watching much anime lately, been too busy working my way through the time commit that is X Files hahaha.
this is my anime list http://myanimelist.net/animelist/The-Sara-chan though if anyone's interested, I only watch dubs, but in RARE cases where its on a topic I appreciate and its only in subs, I will watch those too :3

I have to be one of the biggest "animu" critics out there. I can't stand anime shows that have the following;
- more than 3-4 seasons (Dragon ball/dbz is an exception)
- annoying bubbly side characters (aaagh!)
- plotless (not a word, I know)
- countless filler episodes
- dragged-out plot resulting in a million friggin episodes
- total and utter crap.

Shows like Naruto, One Piece, Death Note, Bleach; they make me cringe, no offense. I know everyone has different preferences/likes.
If you'd like to watch a decent anime, I highly suggest Michiko to Hatchin. It comes on Adult Swim/Toonami every Saturday, but I've actually taken the time out of my day to watch the whole season online.
Sword Art Online (second season with the online gun game) was decent as well. I couldn't get into the other season.
I'll probably name a few more once I can remember them lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I finally remembered another one, and this is my top favourite show that I can watch over and over again;
Space Dandy! <333 ohhhh it's just amazingly funny and has a great plot. 10/10, must watch c:

Oh, I finally remembered another one, and this is my top favourite show that I can watch over and over again;
Space Dandy! <333 ohhhh it's just amazingly funny and has a great plot. 10/10, must watch c:

I second this. Space Dandy was a great anime. It's my favorite to this date as well. My favorite episode is the one where they race in Season 1. :)

Back