• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing: Welcome Home.

RoseSilverpen

a they/them causing may/hem
Bells
Switch
8385-3935-8492
Silver Mailbox
Wild World was the first AC game I ever played, the game was leant to me by a friend of mine. The name of the first town I played in was 'home'.
Since I now have 2 copies of Wild World, I want to document the time I spend in one of these towns. Both these towns are called Home, after that first town I ever played in.

Native fruit:
Peaches

Human player:
Alex

Villagers:
Joey
Ruby
Maple
Welcome Home.jpg

I'm sure some people may be wondering why I have 2 copies of Wild World. The answer is easy- to get Nookingtons by visiting myself from one town to the other.
Now, it took me a bit to get a map and villagers I'm happy with, but this it it. Welcome Home!

Genji, Monique, Limberg and Alfonso have all moved in since the last time I updated. On top of that, I finally assessed a bunch of fossils that were piling up, and I got two Tricera Skulls. To those who don't know, my first time completing the fossil exhibit in Wild World, I was short by one singular fossil- the Tricera Skull. I went on old forums at the time to ask if it was rare or if I was just unlucky, because I'd been searching for months. Getting two of them in my first donation run is kinda funny with that in mind.

Ruby has given me the nickname '"sparkles" which is adorable.

Redd is in my town today, he had a Worthy Painting for sale. Unfortunately, I have once again been scammed into buying fake art from Redd. There's a reason I get so unreasonably angry when I see him. In the past, if I had an axe while Redd was in town I'd hit his tent with said axe.

I got a cabana bookcase from the lost and found, but there was nothing of note in the recycle bin. Aside from that being where my forged painting ended up.

At any rate, that's where Home is now! I do plan on getting a second shovel whenever it shows up so I can get the Golden Shovel... which I've never known what's special about it, but it's the easiest golden tool to get in Wild World.

Home map as of 3-21-2023.jpg

here's a look at Home's map as of today, March 21st, 2023. Ruby, Joey and Maple (my 3 starters) are all still in town, Monique has moved out, Alli and Pompom have moved in. On top of that...

no more debt 3-21-2023.jpg

I paid off my first debt! Yes. The first debt. I haven't been playing every day, so that's why it took so long for me to pay it off.

It was raining in Home today, so I went to try and catch a Coelacanth for nearly an hour before remembering that the game isn't in the proper timeframe to even find a Coelacanth (as I have time traveled. I wake up very early and want to be able to play the game at... not 5-am, when stuff is open and villagers are awake. Very counter to how I play New Horizons, which I love playing at 5 am due to that being the best hourly track.

Aside from that, Joey gave me the nickname 'bud', Pompom said my suggestion for a name for her pet fish- Goldy- was scandalous in some way? I didn't get a picture, but she was like "That's a boring name, but now that I know how you think... that's scandalous!" and I don't get it.

I can't wait for Limberg to move out. My only hope is that, if a cranky replaces him, it's Kabuki or Angus. Those two are my best friends from older Wild World files.

hello I was wondering if I could have maple he ever moves out
Hi. I haven't played on that file in a bit, but I saw this and wanted to comment:

1) This is a Wild World file with no access to the internet (as Wifi for DS games shut down in 2014, and I haven't spoofed to be able to get online access for Wild World)
2) There is no way, as far as I know, to get villagers to move to your town in Wild World. For example, I have multiple copies of Wild World. Limberg moved out of Home, but moved into one of my other towns. I did not invite him. It was random based on the fact that I had visited myself.
So, unfortunately, the answer is 'no' as it is not possible. However, if you're interested in Maple in New Horizons, I have her Amiibo card and could get her for you.

Back