• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing Tv App

Wewikk

Bells
Silver Mailbox
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
I was wondering if it was possable to code an apple or android app where you can watch tv stations from
New leaf.
like for example lets say i want to watch the news i hit the news button or sports i press the sports button.
Then theres a mode where you can let it run how it would ingame.
lets say i woke up at 3 am it would be static or a test pattern just like on the tv.
It would be hard to code but its a cool idea.

Thanks

That's so stupid. How long would you possibly want to watch the New Leaf shows for that you need an app?

I like that stuff i think its kinda cool then i can have it on my phone and i woulden't have to look at it on animal crossing.
Other people might like it,I would code it myself but i don't know a thing about making apps for android I have verry little skills in programing.

That would be difficult in the weathers' point of view because that is programmed to actually show the weather for each day. It isn't like the other shows. (Well I know it is like this in New Leaf)

I can see what you are trying to aim. I guess you like the animation ha? I think maybe making a looping gif image or small video file of each show, to the right amount of quality might be a faster and easier idea. Then programming all of them together into the right time frames. But its up to you. I'm not sure how to make an app either...

Last edited:
Back