• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing Mario Party - Official Website!

NessSuccess

Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hey guys! You might remember me from the days of New Leaf, when I had a ongoing thread here for my AC Mario Party game.
Well, New Horizons is out, and i'm finally ready to reveal the official site for Animal Crossing Mario Party!

Animal Crossing Mario Party - Official Site!

This thread is for discussion. If you would like to join, please fill out the form on the enter to join page on the site.
If you use any of the patterns to make a Mario Party map on your island, please use this thread to post pics and clips :D!

Please let me know what you think!

Attachments

• EZ9t6H2UEAEXhVZ.jpeg
    EZ9t6H2UEAEXhVZ.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
WOW this looks so cool! I couldn't access the site through your link though.

Omg, I actually remember this! I think I went under a different username at the time but I still have a screenshot of one of your games on my 3DS.

I’d love to play sometime!

Omg, I actually remember this! I think I went under a different username at the time but I still have a screenshot of one of your games on my 3DS.

I’d love to play sometime!

Yay that's awesome :D! I'm so glad people still remember it.

I edited the site name, it is fixed on the first post as well.

Wow... this is amazing! I can see how much effort went into this 😭
Also love your boruto villager XD

Thanks :D!! I'm really eager to create a video for this. I think I will do the first session in a week or possible 2 weeks. Still have to prep my island. The board is finished but need to finish the mini game areas.

Wow, this is really amazing. Must've cost much of your time to set this all up! I will come over to play some time, that's for sure!

Back