• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing Hurt and Heal

Jonathan33

Bells
This is an Animal Crossing Hurt and Heal game! Wooh! There will be a list of characters with their starting health. Each person will have to hurt someone and heal someone.

Example Hurt and Heal Posts

Characters
Tom Nook: 10
Mabel: 10
Sabel: 10
Copper: 10
Booker: 10
Pelly: 10
Phyllis: 10
Pete: 10
Porter: 10
Tortimer: 10
Kapp'n: 10
Blathers: 10

Now, each person will have to hurt someone and heal someone in one post. Hurting and healing will cause 2 points added or deleted. Now this is how it should go, for an example:

Person 1: Hurt Phyllis, Heal Pete
Person 2: Hurt Blathers, Heal Phyllis
Person 3: Hurt Sabel, Heal Pete
Person 4: Hurt Booker, Heal Kapp'n

And it continues on and on like that. The game ends when the last remaining person is still alive and the others die (reach "0"). Then you can start the game over with new people, maybe townsfolk, travelers, or anything else.

Now since I already used those characters, I might as well put them for the first round. I'll start.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hurt Phyllis, Heal Mabel

Tom Nook - 10
Mabel - 12
Sabel - 10
Copper - 10
Booker - 10
Pelly - 10
Phyllis - 8
Pete - 10
Porter - 10
Tortimer - 10
Kapp'n - 10