Selling and [ Buying ] Randoms Items. :)

Hey, I have weight bench I'm selling. 5K

Can I buy dark polka shirt, lucky black cat, stair dresser, watermelon shirt, aurora screen, chocolate cake & all ice things for 1.5 mil?

Hey rawsammi, deal on your part.
I'm at work right now, so I can't currently trade, but I'll pm you when I'm free!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get the chocolate cake 50k?

I go in order, and some had already asked for this item, if they don't get it, i'll pm you and let you know. sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy the dark polka skirt for 5k?

I go in order, and some had already asked for this item, if they don't get it, i'll pm you and let you know. sorry!

Okay, I added you, so can I buy the dark polka skirt, birch flooring, and flower table for 15k?

Last edited:
Do you still have the Globe? :)

Edit: And I'm interested in your oil barrel for 5k?

Last edited:
Hi, could I buy the lucky black cat, the summit wall, and the mini bowtoid please? :)
Is 50k good?

Okay, I was thinking my:
1. ball catcher
2. basketball hoop
3. broken post
4. butterfly machine
5. Corinthian post
6. lat pulldown machine
7. modern tile
8. sandbag
9. speedbag
10. treadmill
11. weight bench
12. white pot

For your;
1. artic-camo shirt
2. armor suit
3. bowling pins
4. classroom floor
5. clothesline pole
6. green-bar tee
7. kiwi hat
8. kung-fu shirt
9. melon hat
10. modern wood stool
11. orange jacket
12. planked tatami

:3 I gotta order them all. don't know if you TT, but if you want to trade right away we can or wait until tomorrow~

Hi, could I buy the lucky black cat, the summit wall, and the mini bowtoid please? :)
Is 50k good?

I actually don't have the lucky black cat anymore. :x
But I do have the other two!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So the globe and the oil barrel for 20k? I will add you! Let me know when I can come over to your town. ><

Sure thing! Gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I was thinking my:
1. ball catcher
2. basketball hoop
3. broken post
4. butterfly machine
5. Corinthian post
6. lat pulldown machine
7. modern tile
8. sandbag
9. speedbag
10. treadmill
11. weight bench
12. white pot

For your;
1. artic-camo shirt
2. armor suit
3. bowling pins
4. classroom floor
5. clothesline pole
6. green-bar tee
7. kiwi hat
8. kung-fu shirt
9. melon hat
10. modern wood stool
11. orange jacket
12. planked tatami

:3 I gotta order them all. don't know if you TT, but if you want to trade right away we can or wait until tomorrow~

Sounds fine to me! I don't TT. I can always wait until tomorrow. :)

Sounds great. The movers are gonna be packing up my house tomorrow.. but once I get to a place with internet I'll message you :D or if you're on eariler when I have internet <3 Unless you don't have to order your items.. but I'm sure you do?

Last edited:
Sounds great. The movers are gonna be packing up my house tomorrow.. but once I get to a place with internet I'll message you :D or if you're on eariler when I have internet <3 Unless you don't have to order your items.. but I'm sure you do?

All the items I have just sit in my dresser taking up space. I have everything that's listed. :p
I don't need to order anything.

Back