An underlying Michael Jackson theme.

disneydorky

Bells
While I really wish I could change my town name, my town over time has developed a Michael Jackson theme. My current town tune is "Man in the Mirror" And some of my villagers reflect the theme as well: Olaf- Michael, Diana- either Dirty Diana or Princess Diana, Marcel- Marcel Marceau , Hans- Bubbles (no villagers look like a chimp). Does anyone have any ideas on how to further this theme? My town is mostly fairy tale theme, but I'm pretty dang happy with it, I am also getting bored with it though, I need a project.

Perhaps making some Michael Jackson themed QR designs would be a great start!

You could also theme your house like MJ's mansion at Neverland! (wink, wink)

you could also put the pwp scarecrow in you town as a shout out to the fact that Michael Jackson played the scarecrow in the movie the wiz..

Perhaps making some Michael Jackson themed QR designs would be a great start!

You could also theme your house like MJ's mansion at Neverland! (wink, wink)

I was going to say, the fairy tale theme might fit in with the Neverland theme haha.

Pretty sure there's a hat item like the one he wears.

There is a fedora hat, but I think it's a chair. My whole Able's shop is filled with MJ outfits, Olaf is wearing a Thriller jacket, Flora's in a Billie Jean outfit, and Diana is in a military style jacket. Making the Neverland mansion is a great idea, but I'm happy with the two houses I have. I'd have to build a new house and character, but I'm not sure where I'd put it.

Back