• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Amythist, my newest super hero!

melly

Bells
:p I was practicing how to draw diffrerent poses from a "human anatomy book for artists"
and I came upon the perfect pose!
I've had this new superhero in mind for a while

Her name is Amythist (the purple jewel) she's goldenblond with creamy skin
her suit is yellow and puple....(pale purple maybe)
and her wings will be a ligh gold fading to white

As for powers, meh, i'll come up with it
Please feel free to give any ideas
:D

BUT I have to redraw this on stratmore paper :O , this was done on scketch paper and it wrinkles wayyy to easily. Plus stratmore paper makes color pencil look so smooth and strong.
so I gotta buy a bigger stratmore drawing book..dang I gotta go to the bank then

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
29bjbyq.jpg

258845y.jpg

wing refrence
zjf8qw.jpg

insperation and name
aquyw.jpg

found the back ground refernce
2vjdgzs.jpg

I redrew it on stratmore paper and made minor changes (note: the hair and skin is not done, the hair will be golden like her armlets)
w47py.jpg
</div>

The transparent purple to violet variety of the mineral quartz. Amethyst is rare in the deep colors that characterize fine quality. It is usually colored unevenly and is often heated slightly in an effort to distribute the color more evenly. Heating at higher temperatures usually changes it to yellow or brown (rarely green), and further heating removes all color. The principal sources are Brazil, Arizona, Uruguay, and Russia.

so then her weak point would be fire I guess, and she could turn as hard as the stone (amythist has a scratching point of 7 /10, 10 being a diamond)

well I gtg, i woun't be on often untill I get this done

heres day 2 :p
I redrew her (1 1/2 hour) in my new stratmore scktech book with is REALY big (like 2ft by 1 1/2ft)
I found a great backgound (a cliff) for her to sit on , the refernce is on my 1st post if you want to see it

hmm, should I leave the rest of her suit white, or add a purple?
white will give her a angelic look but purple will give her a super hero costume look
what do you think? turn to into a angelic super women?

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
w47py.jpg

The hair and skin is not done, this is the 1st layer to one of severl layers.
The hair will be a similar color to the gold you see here</div>

Awesome =O which reminds me, i should upload some of my fan characters =D

melly said:
Master Crash said:
be my guest :veryhappy: I'd love to see it!
=D

2qkl120.jpg

I named him Captain Collision (If you look at my name you can see the resemblance, heh.) Anyway, i have a Chibi version of him in my avi too. (Should i have made my own topic? Meh..)

bananaoracle said:
Looks a big derivative of other superheroines, but not bad.
maybe hawk women, but Amythist is totaly different, unlike any other super hero

well I better come up with one of my "outta this world" story for this character

Master Crash said:
melly said:
Master Crash said:
=D

2qkl120.jpg

I named him Captain Collision (If you look at my name you can see the resemblance, heh.) Anyway, i have a Chibi version of him in my avi too. (Should i have made my own topic? Meh..)
thats awesome :D I love how he looks like he is running into action

That captain collison guy looks pretty cool, my only suggestion would be to change his name perhaps. He looks like something out of a mario game, like an evil robot version of the mario bros.

melly said:
Master Crash said:
melly said:
Master Crash said:
=D

2qkl120.jpg

thats awesome :D I love how he looks like he is running into action
Thanks :) The other pose i was making didn't turn out so well ^_^'

Back