• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

dang

any chance professor wont notice if it goes into the paper shredder… i mean come on… what’s more important than dead animal crossing niche forum games
My mom. It's mother's day in NA and she's already asking who I'm texting when I pick up the phone gncmgcky. If I math right this time next EoD is we'd and I will be free for sure (if alive)

There's not a lot of time left but this is where I'm at.

Town pass: Frosty, Trundle, Dolby, TN4U (VERY THIN)
Okay for now: Betsy, Ribbit
Gray area, little to no content: Annika, yoshi, Dinosaur, lily, Shinydungeoneer
Wolves box: Volt, mog, unravel, Radical, Zinnia

There's way too many players that are inactive and it's making it difficult to form anything concrete, so I personally would just assume everyone below "okay for now" to have a valid reason of being suspicious. Dolby, assuming you're town, I know you're probably in pain that I'm townleaning Ribbit but I just can't see it right now. Lord help me if I'm wolfsiding there but I don't think this is the path.

I have zero time to elaborate, but there's a small part of me that feels like mog's moggishness really is somewhat suspicious. She's not going this phase but her posts do honestly feel off to me in a weird juju kind of sense. Volt looks better after the 300 posts and could probably get bumped up to gray area for me.

I have no time to elaborate on this, but I don't know how much I like radical or unravel. Bold take I know, but there was something about radical's reads post that felt deliberated to me. Maybe I'll sleep on this and form something more coherent on day 2. Moderately agree with unravel being suspicious but yeah, they tend to do this playstyle of saying something weird and everyone jumps on them everytime I've played with her.

I think I'm at the point where Zinnia needs to go because I think everyone will be second guessing that slot for the rest of time and I think that's going to be too much of a challenge. There will be more information to work with on day 2.

I was super unsure on Jacob4 but Ness is giving me decent town vibes btw

This was my view, lol.
Do it, I will gladly enter a thunderdome.

Nooooo! Last time I heard thunderdome was from wolf!geoni. 😅

Well, you're consistent. That's pretty town.

I'm stuck between a few. The positive for zinnia elim is it's a super questionable slot with little to nil activity. Ribbit being so active might save, but man this is a rough decision.

More activity eod is maybe a good thing? If it were super quiet, wouldn't it be a sign we were voting the wrong people?

also i like the competition between unravel and zinnia, gives me confidence one is town and the other maf is desperately trying to save

...on a moderate second thought, the people on the Zinnia wagon is kind of giving me the heebie jeebies.

There's not a lot of time left but this is where I'm at.

Town pass: Frosty, Trundle, Dolby, TN4U (VERY THIN)
Okay for now: Betsy, Ribbit
Gray area, little to no content: Annika, yoshi, Dinosaur, lily, Shinydungeoneer
Wolves box: Volt, mog, unravel, Radical, Zinnia

There's way too many players that are inactive and it's making it difficult to form anything concrete, so I personally would just assume everyone below "okay for now" to have a valid reason of being suspicious. Dolby, assuming you're town, I know you're probably in pain that I'm townleaning Ribbit but I just can't see it right now. Lord help me if I'm wolfsiding there but I don't think this is the path.

I have zero time to elaborate, but there's a small part of me that feels like mog's moggishness really is somewhat suspicious. She's not going this phase but her posts do honestly feel off to me in a weird juju kind of sense. Volt looks better after the 300 posts and could probably get bumped up to gray area for me.

I have no time to elaborate on this, but I don't know how much I like radical or unravel. Bold take I know, but there was something about radical's reads post that felt deliberated to me. Maybe I'll sleep on this and form something more coherent on day 2. Moderately agree with unravel being suspicious but yeah, they tend to do this playstyle of saying something weird and everyone jumps on them everytime I've played with her.

I think I'm at the point where Zinnia needs to go because I think everyone will be second guessing that slot for the rest of time and I think that's going to be too much of a challenge. There will be more information to work with on day 2.
Ness please go unravel instead of Zinnia 😭

also i like the competition between unravel and zinnia, gives me confidence one is town and the other maf is desperately trying to save
why does this make me think these are both town wagons and you're just saying this to bus me tomorrow 😭

Ness please go unravel instead of Zinnia 😭
ok listen, I'm kind of down. but what do we realistically gain from unravel dying? at the bare minimum unravel has attempted to provide her thoughts, zinnia is just purposefully confusing everyone

Back