• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Nvmd on yoshi. Zinnia was gone anyway.
nvm as well you’re right yoshi only flipped when a bunch of other people did too

then those people changes their votes
Post automatically merged:

Vote: Ribbitribbon
unvote: zinnia
vote: ribbit
revisiting this still looks like a blitz attempt

or maybe to ensure our votes would tie each other out and unravel wouldn’t die

@Volt whats objectively false? im sorry but i dont have the time to reread so im sorry if i got something wrong

oops i didnt mean to tag a random
"started a bw right before eod" it started at like 10 hours into d1
"you didnt do anything to help" he was actively trying to move people to unravel

So i keep seeing this - what is a vanity wagon?

You are correct about me and the no elim. I don't like it.

I was debating who to vote for, couldn't make up my mind, eod pushes were going on, and then trundles posts were so sus imo. So I went with trundle.

I didn't expect anyone to turn to trundle. Everyone has to vote who they think it is, on their own. People see different things. I just voted who i thought was sus eod.
yeah vanity wagon is a wagon that has 1 person that wont happen

@Trundle i know you were sussing unravel but i don't think you started a genuine bus until it was too late, i might be misusing the word bus here but sussing someone and trying to get votes on them are too different things to me, i felt as if you only started to laugh @ us minutes before EOD when that's rly unhelpful for town, also that is insanely indirect lol so i didnt pick up on u townlocking zinnia

also its still better to vote unravel and have it reveal nothing than have zinnia who is town killed ? i guess my point is if u knew zinnia was town u should have done more sooner , i felt like u tried way too late and again, didnt like the sudden tmi

fair point on ravel i guess but i just dont see how they differ from other players at that point (including me lol)

i do admit im not one for rereading which is rly bad and im sorry so maybe i need to refresh myself

@Trundle i know you were sussing unravel but i don't think you started a genuine bus until it was too late, i might be misusing the word bus here but sussing someone and trying to get votes on them are too different things to me, i felt as if you only started to laugh @ us minutes before EOD when that's rly unhelpful for town, also that is insanely indirect lol so i didnt pick up on u townlocking zinnia

also its still better to vote unravel and have it reveal nothing than have zinnia who is town killed ? i guess my point is if u knew zinnia was town u should have done more sooner , i felt like u tried way too late and again, didnt like the sudden tmi

fair point on ravel i guess but i just dont see how they differ from other players at that point (including me lol)

i do admit im not one for rereading which is rly bad and im sorry so maybe i need to refresh myself
these were my initial thoughts today but after talking with trundle and rereading all of his posts this thought is mostly dead for me

"started a bw right before eod" it started at like 10 hours into d1
"you didnt do anything to help" he was actively trying to move people to unravel

yeah vanity wagon is a wagon that has 1 person that wont happen
ye but my point was that i felt like he could have done that sooner... but fair point ig
also again sorry.. but i thought there was only a genuine attempt to bw unravel shortly b4 eod when it was kind of too late , idk it just felt like the focus could have been earlier

sorry i probably shouldnt be playing when i dont have the time to actually revisit stuff, i forgot this is how mafia works lol...

or maybe to ensure our votes would tie each other out and unravel wouldn’t die
I'm a bit confused about this thought, wouldn't the mafia want to vote Zinnia if unravel was mafia as well? Otherwise they were risking a 3 way tie and potentially losing a member in a random toss up between them anyway when Zinnia was an easy way out.

i admit im biased bc trundle is my enemy
‼️‼️‼️
I'm a bit confused about this thought, wouldn't the mafia want to vote Zinnia if unravel was mafia as well? Otherwise they were risking a 3 way tie and potentially losing a member in a random toss up between them anyway when Zinnia was an easy way out.
yes but seriously try to put together a mafia team on the zinnia wagon

those teams don’t make a lot of sense to me

zinnia was dying anyway tho, wouldnt it make sense for mafia to go on unravel to avoid suspicion (unless im misunderstand sry)

well valid tbh (sry) i can see a world where zinnia vote is mostly town tho so i dont think we need to find the team from those ppl necessarily
rahhh you don’t need to keep apologizing !!

then do you think they’re split between both wagons?

In terms of this, I've hypothesized that the Doctor most likely caught on to what I think Ness was doing, and decided to take one of two actions: they either protected themselves, because they knew they would most likely be targeted first, or they protected a townie that is a good and reliable source of info that no-one really had any sus on.
H U H ? ! ? What does a maf!ness have to do with this? You're literally describing what a doctor's role + options are? Are you saying of Ness didn't speak all game the doctor wouldn't heal anyone or?????? You are aware the doc just blindly targets someone they think mafia will shoot? They can't say, 'I think Ness is maf so I want to heal whoever Ness targets'

I'm sorry Shiny but you're just making up stories, you have this whole narrative about Ness seperating townies and maf but your only reasoning is that 'it's the way you questioned people'. I'm failing to see the connections behind what you're saying.

uh... I kinda do, but my main lean for you is townie.

You think Trundle is mafia but he's your top town lean?

this silence is disturbing. Let's fix that with a wall all about my Frost suspicion from my readlist.

Ok, so my read of frosty was one of a Mafia member who didn't really wanna be one, and so decided to help the Townies, but they would occasionally strike so as to not alert the other maf. The vibe I get from frost's posts is an innocent, yet malicious one, as if the innocence is a front for something more. most of, if not all of their posts were mainly either suspicions or questions, both of which can help the town. I saw a few answers to other questions here and there, but those weren't as noteworthy. Now we reach N1, and the pacifist outcome got me thinking. If Frosty is Mafia, like I suspected, maybe they didn't want to attack anyone, but since they had to, they went for someone that they knew was the most likely candidate for protection. This attack, of course, was blocked, and no one died N1, leading to D2. Nothing of note has happened yet in terms of Frost activity, so my stance is the same.

WTF??????????? Like what does this mean????????? I'm mafia throwing the game okay. If I didn't want to be mafia why wouldn't I just walk in, say I'm maf, vote me right now, and point out each of my teammates??????

Look, I'm gonna town read Shiny now and give up on trying to interpret where these ideas are coming from. This is a logic game not a creative writing seminar.

y'all are talking in absolute riddles !!!

im not trying to be mean to new ppl but if lily is mafia thats a slay coz i forgot they were in the game

Hi Mog. I've barely talked to you? Who do you think is Maf? Who do you think is town?

H U H ? ! ? What does a maf!ness have to do with this? You're literally describing what a doctor's role + options are? Are you saying of Ness didn't speak all game the doctor wouldn't heal anyone or?????? You are aware the doc just blindly targets someone they think mafia will shoot? They can't say, 'I think Ness is maf so I want to heal whoever Ness targets'

I'm sorry Shiny but you're just making up stories, you have this whole narrative about Ness seperating townies and maf but your only reasoning is that 'it's the way you questioned people'. I'm failing to see the connections behind what you're saying.

You think Trundle is mafia but he's your top town lean?

WTF??????????? Like what does this mean????????? I'm mafia throwing the game okay. If I didn't want to be mafia why wouldn't I just walk in, say I'm maf, vote me right now, and point out each of my teammates??????

Look, I'm gonna town read Shiny now and give up on trying to interpret where these ideas are coming from. This is a logic game not a creative writing seminar.

Hi Mog. I've barely talked to you? Who do you think is Maf? Who do you think is town?
i’m dying laughing

where’s trundle to come use his secret noob defense role

in seriousness though shiny is just so towny just in his own world rn

specifically the town wanting to mafia line though i think is fine, he’s alluding you want to appear to help the town as much as you can

*mafia wanting to be town

can u tell my brain is fried rn

there is just so much stupid discussion going on today lmao, most of it feels like town vs town

I'm gonna go in depth and talk about how I feel about everyone closer to late tonight or tomorrow morning. But since we are looking at the vote list again. My current running theory is that maf split themselves into three camps

Camps= Zinnia (5 votes), Ribbit (4 votes), Unravel (4 votesl, Misc (4 votes)
I think it's more likely that there is two maf in one of these camps and one is left alone than the four maf are equally divided into four camps. I couls be wrong tho, and it could be 2 and 2 in 2 camps, but I REALLY doubt 3/4 maf paertenrs voted for the same person. These votes were split way too cleany. This is just my running theory. And again I'm giving my thoughts on the potential later, it's gonna be a glorious big post that no one will want to read and my brain is crying even thinking about writing it tbh. But I would really love to hear how you all think about this and potential teams you can form.

there is just so much stupid discussion going on today lmao, most of it feels like town vs town

Why does this sound so accurtate. I mostly skim read ngl, I feel dead and I'm tbh mostly gonna focus on my big post today, and just continue to ask randomm questions for yesterday's AFKs if I see them.

But that said! @Dolby, I wanna mindmeld with you a bit later on when you're free.

Back