• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I know Dolby is lying about his claim for a reason btw. Don’t think I should say why.
ness please. I know that you suffered through that one game where Toads argued he was framed and endgamed but it seems it actually happened this time.

Well she kept me from getting an item in my last game here so as far as I’m concerned she’s the entire wolf team
Post automatically merged:

Betsy probably is a wolf though. I very much feel like her priority is to be townread when I read her posts. Ribbit I still think it’s you and I’m questioning if you picked up on Frostys softs because you framed me for pushing you yesterday and were hoping cop would check me as checking me gives a more reliable difference check than checking you would
I am baffled how anyone can make a connection that I was gonna check you yesterday tbh.

ness please. I know that you suffered through that one game where Toads argued he was framed and endgamed but it seems it actually happened this time.
You weren’t framed because you’re not the doctor. Trundle was never going to be the NK.

I am baffled how anyone can make a connection that I was gonna check you yesterday tbh.
you did call me and Betsy potential deep wolves in one of your later d1 posts, and read as a cautious player who cares more about verifying clears

Betsy probably is a wolf though. I very much feel like her priority is to be townread when I read her posts. Ribbit I still think it’s you and I’m questioning if you picked up on Frostys softs because you framed me for pushing you yesterday and were hoping cop would check me as checking me gives a more reliable difference check than checking you would

Are you upset because I ran out of items?

???????????????????????????????????? I did? Where?
Big post that had only four reads in it that said to be cautious of me and Betsy.

Actually I’m typing this and I think I might be ascribing a Betsy post to you on accident and swapping out Betsy for you
Post automatically merged:

I have to get back to work

It was either you or Betsy that posted it bc I was like “why make this if you only have four reads and are pushing doubt on two of them”

It was either you or Betsy that posted it bc I was like “why make this if you only have four reads and are pushing doubt on two of them”
okay if you do happen to be doctor and i’m just being egotistical pls leave some reads behind o7

Okay you mistaking us makes more sense I was like wtf??? I think the only thing I said about you was that I was worried I was just wanting you to be town since I owed you an item or something relating to last game.

But regardless it doesn't matter, you were not who I planned to investigate originally last night so there is nothing to find on you. So your only chance is that mafia played roulette.

I think all I said about Betsy was I liked her chart tbh??? I didn't give any actual maf reads yesterday besides TN4U or I am seriously tripping. 🤷‍♀️

okay if you do happen to be doctor and i’m just being egotistical pls leave some reads behind o7
I think you being mafia probably leads directly to me being the frame target
Annika I was kinda thinking knew I had TMi on Trundle bc she knew he was saved
Radical kinda has an energy of being unwilling to commit that’s wolfy
Betsy/one of the noobs fourth

That’s my best for a 4/4 rn

Back