• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I 100% believe it but I'm more on the Dolby and Trundle are teamed. My Null read on Trundle is quickly turning more and more red.

He's been red from eod for me. I see a lot of tmi wolf.
Post automatically merged:

i do think frosty got the report wrong and i can see a world where trundle is setting up for tomorrow

dkjdjsjskkwkw

what irks me more is all of the votes on frosty
I would vote the heck outta trundle today

Nah, I did say that. But I only brought it up because Betsy thought Dolby was cop. Ness I know you can understand.
Post automatically merged:

More like I'm the one who picked up on it because it was directed to me. Everyone who saw kingmaker, how many people caught Dan softing to Volt about doc. :rolleyes:
i mean several people thought it was weird, also we went back and forth for a while before we manage to understand each other

Omg caught up fn

Most of today is not that. It's people addressing earlier posts wherein other people brought it up. Like when dolby said you were the cop.

I don't think so.

Don't think this is the case?

@ribbitribbon
@FrostyAlmonds
look at above quote. I am worried about my own tunnel tendencies so need another perspective.

Dolby read changes, wagon switches, targeting etc yes sus. Got my vote for now. But!

This feels (again) like tmi! In a world where frosty and dolby are both town, this looks like a set up for "i told you so" next day? To target frosty.

Am i reading it wrong? Yay/nay?

Yep. I was addressing his quick read changes and why i was worried about voting dolby off just in case.

Yep to address some things dolby said/did and why i was hesitant to vote him off.
me neither i was just debunking what ribbit said

btw im reading u guys give me a moment

CIO9t4C.gif

THANKS TOWN

I'm cop. I checked dolby and he came out red
(there is the like 2% chance of framer shenanigans and I've mulled greatly over that likelyhood, but I don't think he would have been a likely choice to frame)

I've softed cop as early as my first post.

Hi, I'm late and you all already started talking, but I have prepared two questions for flavour and so I can make my reads anyway sjkfbjksfb.

1) Have you played Among Us before
2) How do you feel about your assigned colour

My answers:

1) Nope and I'm ashamed lol. I watched a vid of the gameplay last night though in case there was any important meta to keep in mind for the game. It actually looks fun tho so now I'm tempted.
2) Pain, opposite colour of my pfp after trying to make something relevant to the game, IDK if I will bother making a marron v. why did they go with maroon? I'm feeling much more of a burgundy. I'm like the ugliest colour on this list. :' )
Post automatically merged: Friday at 6:17 PM
Maroon*** I think I'm a chestnut rip

(I wasn't drawing attention to and obsessing about my colour for nothing)

You already got the answer further down but it's totally colour related. Okay but seriously I just am throwing the ball because arguments early on give us more to work with. Like 100% I would have been fine with people pushing me as maf for this because it. is. discussion and we can start get the guatemalan chili level spicy info now instead of EoD (when I will struggle to contribute sbfksbf).
And to all of you who think TN4U is just a noob town and I'm tilting at windmills, please consider this down the line. Especially people who were present for kingmaker because this sheeping is giving me gross amounts of deja vu to Ribbit's coasting until the fake claim. I don't want to bring meta/other games into this but I'm uncomfortable about a specific person here so...and hey, despite people disagreeing with it, my Zinnia vote let me cook some nice and spicy chili, and since it came out so well, I'm just gonna hop onto my next question mark. Trundle please stop ignoring my questions and talk to me.

(srry couldn't find a shorter clip with just the wiggum part but from 1:40)

I'm gonna be real with you all. I expected to be dead and only half assed my homework but I have written stuff down that I will shar.

But more importantly, the flaming cards spoke to me.

(again long around 1:00ish, softing I got a hit)
(and for obvious reasons, aka finding me saying these things suss and googling them, I didn't quote them directly)

I’m happy to be voted lut today just to show you guys how wrong (you can infer another word for wrong, if you wish) you all are :)

@FrostyAlmonds I read back and I don’t think i’m with you on this one. What happened to your suspicion on radical? Thought that was where things were heading.

Back