• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Omg, again ness?!
I've concluded that I was wrong about Betsy "pushing" wagons but moreso just not really doing much to stop any of them? They said in #554 they were certain about their susses (which I would assume meant TN4U/Ribbit/Zinnia) but they weren't suggesting any other options.

That's not true! Here it is. The post you named (553, cuz 554 was someone else). I said i was NOT certain. And in this very post I'm asking dolby what he thinks about trundle!
I need something more than the eyeroll emoji.
🙄

A pox upon eod.

I was comfortable with my susses. Was going to vote one. Now I'm here at eod, reading, questioning everything. Ugh. I have to vote someone.

@Dolby Do you still have trundle strong town? Has your view on ribbit changed?

You need to show me where in that post i said i was certain. Then you need to explain your "not suggesting other options" comment when there it is! Me asking about trundle! And why the heck would i want to save poe when i didn't suddenly think they were clear?

I do not understand your motivations and the continual misreps.
I do not believe your intentions are honest solving.
I believe you are plotting.
This is very anti town of you.

this is still the worst post from her to me. why would you blatantly point out a soft? moreover it was for a role that didn't exist in the game. this at least shows carelessness that i don't vibe with.

Omg. I looked at this d1 section (several times) and couldn't figure it out. Like, what were yall even talking about. Didn't want to ask and feel dumb but i see it now! And yes, i still feel dumb.

Omg, again ness?!

That's not true! Here it is. The post you named (553, cuz 554 was someone else). I said i was NOT certain. And in this very post I'm asking dolby what he thinks about trundle!
🙄

You need to show me where in that post i said i was certain. Then you need to explain your "not suggesting other options" comment when there it is! Me asking about trundle! And why the heck would i want to save poe when i didn't suddenly think they were clear?

Omg. I looked at this d1 section (several times) and couldn't figure it out. Like, what were yall even talking about. Didn't want to ask and feel dumb but i see it now! And yes, i still feel dumb.
i believe this is just ness hyper fixating on someone who fossed him and being too lazy to read d1 properly

Pfft. I do believe i have said my towns and susses, but yeah ig i should put it in a list. Here it us as of now. It may change depending on what happens. Because reads evolve as the game goes on. Will try to keep it updated in thread.

Townie
Lily
Mogyay

Lean townie-ish
Unravel
Annika
Ribbit
Shiny

Null/not enough info/ could go either way:
Volt
Yoshi
Dino
Radical

Possible wolfy:
Ness
Trundle (but not with ness maybe?)
TN4U

Possible deepwolf
Dolby

Mastermind in disguise maybe
Frosty

Obviously, with 4 imposters, this can't be totally (at all) accurate. But it's just how i see things for now.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry! 😁
betsy come here lets pull you out of that. why mog town. why unravel town. why deep wolf frosty and dolby. if you answered it idc ! go over it agian

Omg, again ness?!

🙄

Idc tbh, if I were mafia I’d have dropped you at this point lmao. It was a typo int that you said you weren’t certain in 553.

betsy come here lets pull you out of that. why mog town. why unravel town. why deep wolf frosty and dolby. if you answered it idc ! go over it agian
volt come here and let me know what the heck you’re thinking. who are even wolves to you ????????

i only remember trs

i think a lot of our interactions are you disproving my wolf reads

but then who IS wolf 😳

Betsy you can say an infinite amount of times you found Trundle suspicious but you didn’t actually want him dead until you voted. Its not a misrepresentation to say that you didn’t choose anyone for a wagon; big difference between suggestion Trundle as a wagon and asking Dolby if he’s suspicious.

so the thing abt this mindset of "ill just kill who i personally think is sus" is a bit egoistical but it does nothing but to clear yourself from the mess. that why i say it looks worse if it was v/v/v. from what i see in your POV, if truly hated all these wagons and was sure all of them were town and there is no time to get people to change, no elim is better than sitting on a wagon that does virtually nothing

I disagree. If i croak, i want all my thoughts left behind. Including my vote- which can maybe help later.
betsy stop tunneling ness because i have no idea anymore whats on your mind anymore beside you wanting his head

I am responding to ness. I will respond to ness when i believe he is not being honest. If ness wants to tunnel me, it's cool. Idrc. But - i will respond.

If i get something wrong, i expect to be corrected (you did this when i didnt communicate my idea properly earlier). I then try to correct myself and clear up any miscommunication. Like, sorry, this is what i meant by that.

I feel like I’ve tunneled Betsy more than she has me Volt, trying to pocket me?? 👁️👁️🫵

Yup. But its cool. I don't mind. But I do intend to keep responding, lol. So tunnel away! 😅

that is a fair point, trundle bw wasn't helping anything. don't remember if there was a vote prior to this

It wasn't a bandwagon. Just me, thinking trundles eod in the last few minutes put the icing on the cake. Fully expecting to be nk and hoping someone would look into it.

All by myself...🎶

i believe this is just ness hyper fixating on someone who fossed him and being too lazy to read d1 properly
Yeah but it's frustrating.

Reason - a lot of low activity aren't going to go over everything. They will just see the most recent and vote based on that.

And ngl, it's wolfy to misrep to that extent.

Betsy you can say an infinite amount of times you found Trundle suspicious but you didn’t actually want him dead until you voted. Its not a misrepresentation to say that you didn’t choose anyone for a wagon; big difference between suggestion Trundle as a wagon and asking Dolby if he’s suspicious.

I never suggested a trundle wagon. Why would i do that?

It was trundle's EOD that motivated me to vote him over the others.

nah it's not that. i like annoying people to death to try and get a read on them. kinda thinking betsy is town now.
You need to die for this. Smoked like a turkey.

Aaaarghhh!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Just now reading the thread again after getting off work. 16 new pages and counting since I last read it? Man oh man. I've got a lot of catching up to do. I'm going to respond to some of the questions that were asked individually, for the sake of trying to keep up. Forgive me if I haven't read any of the new posts. I'll try and get to them.

Getting the impression you forced a lot of this out for the sake of giving reads. The read on Annika feels super fabricated, like you're pining for a reason to call her suspicious. Lotta of misinformation in what you're saying about me too.

Also lol at saying "the town" under Dolby's read.
How would you say my read on annika is fabricated? Clearly her posting habits are way different compared to the others, if not a bit mysterious at times. I put her as potential wolf simply because I don't feel so easy about her answers.

I may have read your post a bit different, but I want to know: If ribbit was indeed voted off, revealed to flip red, and Zinnia remained, would you believe an unravel/Trundle team or something else?

I'm not gonna lie Betsy probably is just town. She has some mettle and the frustration strikes me as legitimately being upset. Last thing I'll say about her swearsies 😇

Yes. But it's gonna be really, really hard not to vote you, like, rn. 😅
Idk what you think I did

We can go through an infinite number of possibilities about what my endgame is but I'm legit just posting whatever pops in my brain I'm not trying to misconstrue anything

i forgot to respond to trundle and am on my phonr so i dont feel lile pulling up his post on why no one is talking about unravel

i think i missed where ribbit claimed unravel pointed out a soft so now im just really confused why she would as mafia. like mafia has their own chat so she couldve just pointed it out there idk why she would tell town. but if shes town its very anti town of her to do so...

so like i was leaning towards her but after thinking about her softclaim comment idk anymore. why would a maf!unravel do that?

id be curious to read her old games to see if she was also a cautious player as maf or shes just as careless. idk if ppl still update that tbt wiki site lol but if i have time tonight i kinda wanna go through

Maybe it's a disadvantage of not playing with people before. I just don't see mog wolfy. Maybe because in the beginning i wasnt really in the game, but the trundle mog post got immediate reactions. Then it just grew. I had to go back and look at mog's posts, and when i did they didnt feel wolfy.

So i thought it was poss maf jumping on, esp when it was a lot of vibes kinda thing. Ig with the combo of mog not seeming wolfy to me and the big vibe bw, meh. Doesn't seem right.

How would you say my read on annika is fabricated? Clearly her posting habits are way different compared to the others, if not a bit mysterious at times. I put her as potential wolf simply because I don't feel so easy about her answers.

I may have read your post a bit different, but I want to know: If ribbit was indeed voted off, revealed to flip red, and Zinnia remained, would you believe an unravel/Trundle team or something else?
Unravel/Ribbit and Trundle aren't teamed. I don't see a single world where Trundle tries to bus unravel on Day 1 and nearly succeeds at it and then stupidly addresses his supposed teammate (ribbit) the way he did in thread.

Curious about how you said "the town" in your reads post though. Almost like you're implying to not be part of it.

Back