• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

i said what?

Not a quote, should have been phrased differently. Basically - appealing to ness to ask what to vote, to help you decide?
god shoukd i. shoukd i change it. i dont like trundke is getting into my head ness help

Ness said it could be sus (not exact quote).
I agree with ness, which is why i found it odd that he did the same thing. (Asking trundle).

I do appreciate you for your maf read on me. Where were you yesterday?

Though I'm NGL, your takes are real thin. I don't understand how Betsy being active means she's town when you maf lean me and Ness who were also active. 🤷‍♀️ I do love that you're putting out reads though and I am encouraging you to keep it up.

holy heck I lived past day one. And i'm caught up, so I can now formulate suspicions.
My Day 1 vote was largely due to the fact that I was trying to catch up and had no sus at the time, so I no-voted to get it out of the way and focus on reading.
My reads:
Trundle: potential maf, but I'm Town reading him because he was actively trying to dissuade the Zinnia wagon, which shouldn't have existed in the 1st place.
Betsy: townie. While they were questioning trundle, they were doing so to get information, and not to irritate. They've also been pretty active, so I can't see any potential Mafia in them.
Ribbit: honestly a grey area, every time I think I have a solid ribbit read, they post and my read gets thrown out the window.
Volt: either a TownHelp!Mafia or MafiaActor!Town (names I made up), as I get mixed messages from their posts. Whenever I see their activity, I either go: "that's very sus, why are they acting like that when they're helping town", or "why are they acting like a Mafia person, they're clearly townie." IDK.
Frost: Friendly!maf. Their energy to me is one that says "I'm evil but I don't wanna be."
Dolb: townie. I've looked at their posts and cannot find Mafia energy.
Ness: I'm probably gonna heckin die for this one, but HARD mafia lean. While he IS pushing for helpful info from everyone, which I do appreciate, it seems like he's doing so to find potential targets (at least to me)
Radical: null zone, barely posted so I have nothing.
TN4U: I'm saying town because he was quick to jump to my defense when people called out my vote. Mafia wouldn't jump to someone's defense, ESPECIALLY not someone who voted to not eject.
why would you say zinnia's wagon shouldn't have existed? did she look town for you? sorry to say but zinnia was wolfy and idc ill die on this hill
thats an interesting take on frosty. do you have a particular reason for that or just a feeling?

Not a quote, should have been phrased differently. Basically - appealing to ness to ask what to vote, to help you decide?

I agree with ness, which is why i found it odd that he did the same thing. (Asking trundle).
that is not it. i mean that you said that i said that i was sure abt unravel being mafia. that's just untrue

You know, i almost didn't share it. And if it gets me booted, I'm fine with that. But the 2 surprises for me were seeing jacob and trundle. I can't really explain things very well. So it was like - i spent an hour reading thru (more tbh), and that was the quickest way to say, check it out: I think trundle and jacob are also wolfy.

I have a really hard time telling between town missteps and wolfy stuff.

Dolby read - As much as i was thinking dolby was a really good hidden wolf to be wary of, I'm putting him in town for now. He seems to be considering reads and gives reasoning for everything when he changes a read. Also - asks questions of everyone to explain their reads and keep updated.

So I think dolby is town. Just under ribbit. 😅

Do you feel the same way about Ness as you do Jacob?

Interesting opinion. Does context not play any kind of factor here? What do you think my plan was realistically, get off a wagon that was inevitably going to be the elim?
Post automatically merged:

Though I'm NGL, your takes are real thin. I don't understand how Betsy being active means she's town when you maf lean me and Ness who were also active. 🤷‍♀️ I do love that you're putting out reads though and I am encouraging you to keep it up.
I hope you’re town, you’re #1 bestie in the thread rn.

??????????
Kinda confused with Zinnia train, last time I check was Ribbit dillemma where he says cop is useless atm. Im not even making an effort day 1 its just too slow for my perspective. I didn't have time to switch votes too cuz I have to prep work. And yes its v tru I dont usually join before the EoD conversations because of opposite timezone. Singapore Time🥹

Also i thought i will be out on day 1 cuz Trundle calling me out multiple times and he's too influencial.

@BetsySundrop hey, could I get your take on the wagons and when you switched to Ribbit being active town? That’s news to me

The wagons being the wagons from yesterday. Yes you voted trundle, yes I want your thoughts today

Wolf Dolby woild totally jump to town Shinys defense if he thought it helped him

Yep. Yesterday after making my famous list, I saw trundle and jacob, lots of trundle. (Also you - but you later explained your reads changes, etc).

So i thought - and i asked ribbit about it - where did the ribbit push come from? You were really pushing ribbit. I thought maybe wolf push to save tn4u/or zinnia? But then i also questioned people about trundle. I think i asked you about it.

Everything just felt off. So when trundle started posting odd stuff, (the bus thing, det check thing, tmi stuff) it seemed ribbot was one of the few calling it out in real time. Maf usually isnt that reactive in real time, because they try to think about their reactions.

Also - ribbit's comment - are we not talking about eod trundle (not direct quote) seems to show it bothered ribbit. That's town to me. An organic continuation of the eod thought process.

??????????
Kinda confused with Zinnia train, last time I check was Ribbit dillemma where he says cop is useless atm. Im not even making an effort day 1 its just too slow for my perspective. I didn't have time to switch votes too cuz I have to prep work. And yes its v tru I dont usually join before the EoD conversations because of opposite timezone. Singapore Time🥹

Also i thought i will be out on day 1 cuz Trundle calling me out multiple times and he's too influencial.
Did you have an opportunity to read overnight if so

1. What did you think of your wagin
2. What did you think of the wagon formation?
3. What do you think of Trundle?
4. Who are the imposters?

Interesting opinion. Does context not play any kind of factor here? What do you think my plan was realistically, get off a wagon that was inevitably going to be the elim?

I hope you’re town, you’re #1 bestie in the thread rn.

Don't worry I'm town and I have every reason to consider ou a besty if I'm getting the right info. So Pls Ness, let's mindmeld today cause I think me living once was a fluke.

Downside of flipping unravel today is that we get literally no information if she's town. A zinnia flip would probably give lots of information. And a ribbit flip would give lots of information. But I still think unravel is mafia significantly more than any of the other options.
okay now i am going to elaborate on what i said

i feel like trundle fanned both flames of the other bws but wanted to look like he was “correct” no matter what. mafia was banking unravel wagon wouldn’t take off as besides him nobody had questioned unravel previously.

trundle fossed me yesterday kind of out of nowhere:
this:
My neutral list
- ribbitribbon
- radical6
- annika
- Jacob4
to this and no explanation:
Downside of flipping unravel today is that we get literally no information if she's town. A zinnia flip would probably give lots of information. And a ribbit flip would give lots of information. But I still think unravel is mafia significantly more than any of the other options.
i’ll give trundle benefit of doubt as assume this wasn’t an fos but just correlation to reactions. but if he was fine with zinnia being ejected why the sudden freak out:
GL all, when zinnia is town I TOLD YOU SO :lemon:
then again something i missed when i wrote this theory down originally was this so trundle can still be town, i’ll iso today
why does it feel like the yoshi/mog zinnia votes are straight outta mafia chat
side note: i do not think it’s mog at all anymore. that eod was super towny and i’m dropping that read entirely for now, especially with switching votes

i think? there was a discussion on me/zinnia/mog between dolby and trundle i wanted to reread based on this but lost zeal yesterday

??????????

slow 30 pages d1

@ribbitribbon

I see Ness is starting to sus your slot. Still town leaning them (sorry Ness what are your preffered pronouns?)
i still townlean ness as well. he seemed like he was actively gamesolving when he came in instead of um. getting caught up in old posts as a wifom strat (cough cough…… iykyk)

also he/she ty :>

damn i read this post completely wrong mb

where is editing

just ignore this post please >:’)

This is false.
I know that mafias like to defend like crazy, but keep in mind I voted for no-eject on EOD 1. People were calling me out for it (and Ribbit even added me to a watchlist because of it). In one of their posts during this time, TN4U said that it made sense for me to vote that because I was busy catching up (and I didn't finish until today), plus it was so late in D1 that I couldn't do much anyways. I don't think a Mafia would defend a Townie who went for what is effectively an among us skipvote.

The reason for my townlean on Betsy and my maf leans on you and Ness were largely due to what you three posted about. Betsy, like Ness, was trying to get helpful info. But unlike Ness, their energy was that of a person who was actively trying to help. Ness, on the other hand, was doing it to separate the Obv!Townies and PRs from his (if I'm right) Mafia teammates, and formulating a plan of action in the process. Your read was largely due to the fact that your posts were a mix of Maf!Energy and Town!Energy. That put me into a mindset that said "this person is Mafia, but they want to help the town while staying hidden, then striking when the time is right."
why would you say zinnia's wagon shouldn't have existed? did she look town for you? sorry to say but zinnia was wolfy and idc ill die on this hill
thats an interesting take on frosty. do you have a particular reason for that or just a feeling?
I said the Zinnia wagon shouldn't have existed because it was just plain unfair. She was 100% a Townie on my end, and her actions looking wolfy was a mistake on her part, as I saw that too, and I was internally screaming at her to change her wording because it looked sus. Plus, people dogpiled onto her wagon without so much as a second thought, most likely because they were easily persuaded by the flimsy evidence that was presented.

back in thread for one more thing I swear. Ness I’m gonna need works cited from you on why Ribbon and Betsy who were both unboxed semi townreads for you are now wolves AND associated. Associated being more important

Maybe it's because we both called out his partner trundle eod yesterday and today?

Fr fyi tho - I am on mobile (always) and it is super slow and tough keeping up. But I will definitely answer questions anyone has for me. Tag me if I miss anything.

Back