• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I don't think Ribbit goes over today just based on the thread activity, but if he does and he flips red doc better be on me, I'm not being n1d on my first large game back

this is what i mean

i wanted to give her benefit of doubt like i did mog but she clearly was online and just voted me and left. earlier she said something about how she didn’t want to talk incase she said something incriminating but this is a little ridiculous. i’m putting aside my other reads on her for now like this alone is not helping town
Ngl, this is a good point. If zinnia is town, please come defend. Because when it comes to it, I'd rather vote off a sus inactive than a sus active.

I'm sorry man Im not in a position to pull quotes and I got to do stuff shortly. I have a wall on it somewhere in the 300s. The crux is that I think they aren't trying to solve TN4U and I think that they decided that they were just going to townread him, and I feel like after I mentioned I was sus of him he displayed a guilty conscience and was preempting a red check by calling cop kinda useless
my main problem with your argument is that half of it is lodged in opinions i don’t have anymore. i explained all of this which you ignored and continued to talk over. i suppose i haven’t explained tn4u so ill go iso him rn

I'm sorry man Im not in a position to pull quotes and I got to do stuff shortly. I have a wall on it somewhere in the 300s. The crux is that I think they aren't trying to solve TN4U and I think that they decided that they were just going to townread him, and I feel like after I mentioned I was sus of him he displayed a guilty conscience and was preempting a red check by calling cop kinda useless
Worried I'm being too passive rn, saying this directly at you: I'll ISO and check the things you said and I agree that someone probably should kick the bucket for this phase, just don't agree with how things look.

@ribbitribbon are you sure zinnia was OMGSUSing?
if i understood you, you said zinnia was wolfleaning who called her wolf, but at this point it was you, dolby, frosty and tn4u. havent found annikas post abt the matter
i can see your point just bc zinnia is unsure abt me, considering i was defending her at that point. but even that seems like a stretch

i guess frosty occlusion makes sense since zinnia thought it was a joke
funny thing abt this response though is that it has a scent of tmi. like i feel like she talks abt frosty with the assumption frosty is town

oh i guess this is what ribbit was talking but my point still stands bc the first post is more meaningful since it's the point zinnia got more heat
there isnt any development on the sus on me besides just agreeing with a very NAI statement i made. @Zinnia. is there anything specific i have done to go up on ur reads?
also not much reasoning for tn4u and trundle. i asked abt those already though, so just gotta be patient lol i dont think im being sheeped by her but anyhow i think her sus on me wasnt any meaningful for her

i still agree that her "mafia is afk" was NAI but maybe i was quick to tr. cant develop the read without hearing her tho
i feel like ive made a decent enough case for zinnia when i ISO'd her here
and like if ur town u can say ur thought process even if its not perfect, the way i personally think tn4u is doing rn

I still wanna push unravel. She showed up, provided incredibly low value re-hashed reads, posted a bunch of nothing / filler, and dipped.

sure hold on (i say as if i will post this before getting the quotes)

also keep in mind these reads aren’t sheep reads. trust ^^;

frosty has too many to go through but she comes off as just reading into the game without outside information and outing reads based on it.

zinnia and mogyay’s starts are just a bit too not game related for me. like i get a few but until rn zinnia was mostly coasting and then saying stuff like this:

also based on how i interact with other as maf mogyay feels fishy. just asking obvious questions does not read as towny to me:

i also want to get this post done so i won’t quote vomit tn4u rn but i like how he has a town centered purpose but still engages with questions people ask him naturally. i’ve only talked to him outside of mafia but he just seems like himself and i find that towny. o7
this is what you’re talking about but it’s literally my first read list which you won’t drop. i made this an hour into the game iirc

Where's that darn howl emoji, 😅.

I'll flip town, though, so you'll be wasting an egg.
You're confusing me. Are you being srs about me being wolfish, and why jump to the conclusion so quickly that I would want to take you out rn?

hello i just got off work...im on my phone though because im a sucker and agreed to come back later to work (until eod lmao).

@ribbit: Honestly its hard for me to read Volt sometimes. I do appreciate how they tried to clarify and respond to everyones points vs ignoring them. Idk if them or Frosty were arguing or not lol but their frustration seemes genuine. I don't think either are mafia and more likely to be town but their arguments went on over the course of a few pages lmao. I don't exactly understand why they were both arguing though but both their frustrations felt townie to me as they both desperately try to convince the other.

I don't know them as well as you do, idk if your views have changed since then.

Though after I caught up and read Trundles/Ness doubt about Volt it did make me wonder a bit more... I am personally not a confident person so I didn't see anything wrong with Volt not adamantly pushing Trundle first before wanting more information. idk if volt was towncore yet tho imo it felt like its only frosty.

@Dolby: tbh i just think their cops are useless comment was just careless rather than trying to bluesnipe. They just feel rather laidback I would say...? I'm not sure if this is their 2nd forum mafia game or theyve played more elsewhere but their behavior does remind me of what town does on epicmafia. I don't really recall them being so flippant with their controversial opinions in the kingmaker game where they were mafia. They felt a lot more cautious.

i disagreed with their zinnia sus though but now after seeing zinnia vote for ribbit lol i understand them more now.

as for an unravel wagon: tbh waffles has always been hard for me to read... i kinda agree with trundle on how their reads were pretty much general thread consensus, though I think her dipping is just normal. I always have felt like she played like that, post her reads then leave because of her timezone. Its difficult to talk to her at EOD or for a long time. Though I don't know if in previous games from years ago that she would rehash as she had done earlier

also really funny to me jacob just says ribbit and annika are town. is asked to elaborate. instead leaves the game lmao

Well, again, keep in mind that we're all still here and playing the blame game on each other until something happens. Zinnia's post that I referred to didn't feel town-like in my opinion. If you really think about it, they might be trying to make the other users feel at ease that mafia is either AFK or acting incredibly quiet which could very easily be a lie they're trying to cover up. You officially voted for Zinnia, and I support your decision as I saw both that and post #50 to be suspicious myself.

As for Mog, most of their replies simply have me feeling uneasy. Others seem to agree with that.

I also feel very confident that Jacob is town, and despite Frosty doubting my responses, I believe she is town as well, and has done a good job lately of defending her stance. Zinnia may have only made a couple highly questionable posts, but that might be enough to get them thrown out of the ship.
not sure how to feel about the jacob thing but tn4u sounds like tn4u. but that’s meta 😏 i have little no to opinion on his arguments though which is why i haven’t been replying. they state a lot of the obvious, but as a new player idk if that’s a bad or a good thing.

I still wanna push unravel. She showed up, provided incredibly low value re-hashed reads, posted a bunch of nothing / filler, and dipped.
You know what, yes. We should be talking about them more. They're as mysterious as Zinnia currently is.

as for an unravel wagon: tbh waffles has always been hard for me to read... i kinda agree with trundle on how their reads were pretty much general thread consensus, though I think her dipping is just normal. I always have felt like she played like that, post her reads then leave because of her timezone. Its difficult to talk to her at EOD or for a long time. Though I don't know if in previous games from years ago that she would rehash as she had done earlier
yeah that's the only thing im nervous about. im pretty sure I sussed her D1 before in a previous game and led to her being killed and she ended up as town lol
also really funny to me jacob just says ribbit and annika are town. is asked to elaborate. instead leaves the game lmao
LOL

hello i just got off work...im on my phone though because im a sucker and agreed to come back later to work (until eod lmao).

@ribbit: Honestly its hard for me to read Volt sometimes. I do appreciate how they tried to clarify and respond to everyones points vs ignoring them. Idk if them or Frosty were arguing or not lol but their frustration seemes genuine. I don't think either are mafia and more likely to be town but their arguments went on over the course of a few pages lmao. I don't exactly understand why they were both arguing though but both their frustrations felt townie to me as they both desperately try to convince the other.

I don't know them as well as you do, idk if your views have changed since then.

Though after I caught up and read Trundles/Ness doubt about Volt it did make me wonder a bit more... I am personally not a confident person so I didn't see anything wrong with Volt not adamantly pushing Trundle first before wanting more information. idk if volt was towncore yet tho imo it felt like its only frosty.

@Dolby: tbh i just think their cops are useless comment was just careless rather than trying to bluesnipe. They just feel rather laidback I would say...? I'm not sure if this is their 2nd forum mafia game or theyve played more elsewhere but their behavior does remind me of what town does on epicmafia. I don't really recall them being so flippant with their controversial opinions in the kingmaker game where they were mafia. They felt a lot more cautious.

i disagreed with their zinnia sus though but now after seeing zinnia vote for ribbit lol i understand them more now.

Post automatically merged:

i didn’t mean to quote that without replying -__- hold on

anyways my only experience with volt is last game i played with her where i was maf and they were town so that’s in the back of my mind. at first i thought any suspicion i had of them might just be because i was salty (doctor mario trauma) but idk she isn’t going as hard as last game. but alas it is only d1.

frosty is a definite towny today for me though. i don’t like universal town reads as much as the next person but there’s just been nothing suspicious.

You know what, yes. We should be talking about them more. They're as mysterious as Zinnia currently is.
i’m still amused unravel thought i was softing vig

Last edited:
yeah that's the only thing im nervous about. im pretty sure I sussed her D1 before in a previous game and led to her being killed and she ended up as town lol

LOL
well at least this time you gave her some time to respond. but i kind of feel bad because i feel like this happens to her a lot lmao...

but i felt like in past games her takes werent just the same popular opinions as everyone else. id be okay with an unravel kill today tbh bc im not comfortable with ribbit dying today.

Back