• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I have now managed to find, secure AND order a UK English box Ness amiibo for ?17.99.

EDIT #1: I have just won a Villager amiibo (1st Edition) on eBay for ?21.00.

EDIT #2: I just need another 22 more Super Smash Bros. amiibo and I would have doubled the entire set of all currently released amiibo.

inb4Taoasksmewhich22Ineed

Was the villager amiibo boxed?

I really don't want to buy used/unboxed amiibos just for the simple fact that they've probably been inside children's mouths

- - - Post Merge - - -

No. No, definitely not. Not in the slightest. Not the tiniest bit.

Yes, actually. Nintendo claims they're in the process of doing so. Some of those getting a restock that were mentioned are Pit, Little Mac, Wii Fit Trainer, Meta Knight (although it's still a Best Buy exclusive). No word on Ness as of yet, but if he gets a reprint/restock in Japan, his price will gradually come down and there's a good chance of him making it over to the USA.

I don't think this will all happen before the end of June, though, sorry to say. : ( Good luck, though.

Thanks its good to know that they do at least plan on restocks!

I got 2 Rosalinas (one is unboxed) and 1 Jigglypuff :3

I'm thinking of buying the yarn Yoshi Amiibo soon. It's so cute!!

I just won a new/unopened box US Ness amiibo on ebay! I'm so happy. :)

I definitely want to preorder the chibi robo zip lash game that comes with the amiibo bc I love the chibi robo games and I feel like its something I definitely want but will sell out quick. Though I don't see the amiibo version on the gamestop website. I'm just gonna go to the nintendo world store next weekend see if they're gonna have it. (I don't have a phone right now so I can't really call up any shops to get info)

I also want the green yarn yoshi amiibo. I think I want to make sure I collect all the yoshi amiibo eventually. I know the super smash one is nowhere to be found at the moment but I'll figure something out when I can spend more moneys.

You don't need to get rude about it Jake...

It's not rudeness, it's a personal opinion reflective of my state of mind. I said "why would I be" not "why would you be", so I really don't know what you're trying to get at here, other than trying to provoke a reaction but ok.

Last edited:
Back