amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I have now managed to find, secure AND order a UK English box Ness amiibo for ?17.99.

EDIT #1: I have just won a Villager amiibo (1st Edition) on eBay for ?21.00.

EDIT #2: I just need another 22 more Super Smash Bros. amiibo and I would have doubled the entire set of all currently released amiibo.

inb4Taoasksmewhich22Ineed

Was the villager amiibo boxed?

I really don't want to buy used/unboxed amiibos just for the simple fact that they've probably been inside children's mouths

- - - Post Merge - - -

No. No, definitely not. Not in the slightest. Not the tiniest bit.

Yes, actually. Nintendo claims they're in the process of doing so. Some of those getting a restock that were mentioned are Pit, Little Mac, Wii Fit Trainer, Meta Knight (although it's still a Best Buy exclusive). No word on Ness as of yet, but if he gets a reprint/restock in Japan, his price will gradually come down and there's a good chance of him making it over to the USA.

I don't think this will all happen before the end of June, though, sorry to say. : ( Good luck, though.

Thanks its good to know that they do at least plan on restocks!

I got 2 Rosalinas (one is unboxed) and 1 Jigglypuff :3

I'm thinking of buying the yarn Yoshi Amiibo soon. It's so cute!!

I just won a new/unopened box US Ness amiibo on ebay! I'm so happy. :)

I definitely want to preorder the chibi robo zip lash game that comes with the amiibo bc I love the chibi robo games and I feel like its something I definitely want but will sell out quick. Though I don't see the amiibo version on the gamestop website. I'm just gonna go to the nintendo world store next weekend see if they're gonna have it. (I don't have a phone right now so I can't really call up any shops to get info)

I also want the green yarn yoshi amiibo. I think I want to make sure I collect all the yoshi amiibo eventually. I know the super smash one is nowhere to be found at the moment but I'll figure something out when I can spend more moneys.

You don't need to get rude about it Jake...

It's not rudeness, it's a personal opinion reflective of my state of mind. I said "why would I be" not "why would you be", so I really don't know what you're trying to get at here, other than trying to provoke a reaction but ok.

Last edited:
Back