amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Who is getting all seven of the March 18th amiibo?
I know someone getting two lots eventually this month.... heheheh.

I was thinking of getting that new Mega Man Legacy Collection in part to get the gold mega man amiibo, but nobody has given the game a thumbs up yet that i've seen.

who do you know getting two lots eventually of the amiibos from the 18th? is it somebody here on the forums?

Last edited:
I got the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD + amiibo bundle yesterday! I gotta say, the graphics have improved quite a bit.

Hey every one how's it been. Feels like its been for ever since I last posted on here, sorry I haven't been on here in a while been busy dealing with real life situation and been busy working etc. I almost done collecting the super smash bros amiibo thank god I just need 22 amiibo's more and I be done with it.

Also went into my local Gamestop today and pick up Ryu and Roy..

s29s2q.jpg

Last edited:
Hey every one how's it been. Feels like its been for ever since I last posted on here, sorry I haven't been on here in a while been busy dealing with real life situation and been busy working etc. I almost done collecting the super smash bros amiibo thank god I just need 22 amiibo's more and I be done with it.
Awesome! :D Long time no see... How are you doing these days Applelicious? :)

Last edited:
I went to GameStop and found extra Roys and Ryus by chance. I took two of Ryu (one for my brother), and then a Roy for me. Still no Ike, though. </3

I just got home with the Roy, Ryu, Kapp'n, and Rover amiibo! I don't even have the Smash Bros. DLC, but who cares?

I went to GameStop and found extra Roys and Ryus by chance. I took two of Ryu (one for my brother), and then a Roy for me. Still no Ike, though. </3

I feel the struggle. Will they EVER restock Robin and Lucina? </3

Without really realizing it I guess I have started an Amiibo collection. So far I have Marth, Roy, Ike, Rosalina, Sonic, and Captain Falcon. I'm a little weary about purchasing Amiibo online now. My Rosalina I got for Christmas that came in a brand new box has a small, light scratch mark over the hair that's covering her eye. You can't see it unless you look really close up and it doesn't bother me too much, but it's still annoying that kind of thing happens. Especially since she was bought at the inflated price.

CeE6qtIWEAE2M8O.jpg:large

Buff Marth, Marth, Fire Marth, Martha and Magic Marth amiibo's :^)

Also Fighter Marth is in the background, but he's not a true Marth.

I snagged the Rover amiibo for myself Friday! It's very adorable. Quality-wise, the Animal Crossing amiibo are my favorite. I don't plan on getting all of them, but I have 8 of them, and every single one looks great to me.

Last edited:
Back