amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I have obtained a Charizard amiibo today! I didn't think my GameStop would have one, but they did! Who knew?

Omg i just checked Nintendome's YouTube and apparently you can order your Inkling as an amiibo :eek:

I NEED MY OWN INKLING AS AMIIBO! If only my mum would allow me to buy such a thing ;-;

I managed to get a Jigglypuff amiibo from Target thanks to restocks to build hype for Pokken
Now I'm waiting for Roy and FamROB to come in on the 18th

In today's Nintendo Direct, it showed a few new amiibo for the upcoming Kirby Game, Kirby: Planet Robobot. The amiibo had blue bases and the shown characters were Kirby (obviously), Meta Knight, King Dedede, and Waddle Dee. I hope they also release Spear Waddle Dee, because the Waddle Dee in the direct didn't have the spear or the bandanna, at least, I don't think he did. ANYWAYS, I'm a huge fan of the Kirby series so I can't wait to pick up the new game and amiibo! :D

Omg so lucky... Also, is the Wolf Link amiibo separate or is it in a bundle with the game?

I believe you can import a single one. But as of now, in NA, it's only gonna be bundled. That's surely to change, though. It's happened before with bundled amiibo (eg: Green Yarn Yoshi, Super Mario Mario, Isabelle, etc.)

I believe you can import a single one. But as of now, in NA, it's only gonna be bundled. That's surely to change, though. It's happened before with bundled amiibo (eg: Green Yarn Yoshi, Super Mario Mario, Isabelle, etc.)

Cool, I'll probably just wait for it to start selling on it's own, cuz by the time I get enough money to buy the game, it'll be out of stock. Lol!

Amazon e-mailed me to tell me my package was delayed, but should still be arriving later on in the day. I hope so! I really want that bundle. ;;

New Bowser Jr. amiibo!

Picture 9.jpg
My new amiibo! It came from Japan.

omfggg I hate amiibos so much I'm never done buying these things, now I needa get the new Kirby and the Waddle Dee. Still gotta grab Rover and hopefully Bayonetta as well QQ Lots of preorders up already on BestBuy, thankfully they don't sell out in 10 seconds anymore so I'm saved from my own impulse buying.

I'm happy the next main amiibo line was Kirby. Now all I need is the final AC set and bayonetta, so I can have a break for a bit. But they'll prob announce another set whilst waiting for bayonetta

Back