amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
"Oh, looking for amiibo? We have Zelda!"
"Okay, do you have any others?"
"One Bowser, but we really just want to sell Zeldas these days!"

I bet they all had weirdly painted on faces, too

It's damn weird how Zelda is more common than Mario, at least out here. I see a Zelda EVERYWHERE I go and there won't even be a Mario there lol.

It's damn weird how Zelda is more common than Mario, at least out here. I see a Zelda EVERYWHERE I go and there won't even be a Mario there lol.

I haven't seen a single Link in MONTHS. :/

Maybe Nintendo was tired of people calling Link Zelda so they made a lot of Zelda amiibos to show who Zelda actually is?

Zelda, Both Peach, and SM Luigi are the only amiibo Ive seen at every store Ive been to. Shiek is at almost every store too (havent seen him at any gamestops around here, but TRU and BB have several of him).

I just picked up my eleventh Amiibo today. It was a Zelda from the Target I work at. :)

EDIT: And now I'm laughing due to the relevance here XD

Last edited:
After unpacking in my new place, I could finally unbox all my amiibo!
B6654EC4-7AD8-4250-AA80-009154936749_zpsp7sbko7l.jpg

I just picked up my eleventh Amiibo today. It was a Zelda from the Target I work at. :)

EDIT: And now I'm laughing due to the relevance here XD
Tell your people at Target we don't just want Zelda!!!!

Everyone i need your opinion! I pre-ordered 2 of every amiibo in the upcoming (european) wave. One to keep and one to trade. However... I am not sure if i really want R.O.B.! I am not cancelling the pre-order since i bet there are a lot of people willing to trade for him. But back to why i need your opinion, should i keep it or not? I am not sure if i would keep him because of him being a cool fighter... I also have bad expiriences with the real life him... It is just sooo slow... I'd rather play his part myself!

Everyone i need your opinion! I pre-ordered 2 of every amiibo in the upcoming (european) wave. One to keep and one to trade. However... I am not sure if i really want R.O.B.! I am not cancelling the pre-order since i bet there are a lot of people willing to trade for him. But back to why i need your opinion, should i keep it or not? I am not sure if i would keep him because of him being a cool fighter... I also have bad expiriences with the real life him... It is just sooo slow... I'd rather play his part myself!

I say get rid of R.O.B., I wasn't planning on keeping mine either ;)

if any australian freinds need the yarn yoshi amiibo Ninty AU just tweeted they're getting a restock this week.

now just waiting for them to announce retro 3 pack here but i doubt they will

Whoa
Almost like a second jasonburrows =-O

if any australian freinds need the yarn yoshi amiibo Ninty AU just tweeted they're getting a restock this week.

now just waiting for them to announce retro 3 pack here but i doubt they will

Watch the restock be all of the stock that was supposed to go to NA. It's what will happen.

Whoa
Almost like a second jasonburrows =-O

Not even comparable honestly, i have 18 amiibo, all out of the box. I do not want them all either. There are some that i missed though so i am pre ordering some extras to trade. So nah. You could call me Lars instead of JasonBurrows 2 (or rather 0.5 xD). BUT, should i keep the R.O.B. amiibo or not? I am not sure... Oh and i normally never pre order amiibo since i just walk into a store and they are there! (At release, not a week after the release of course.) I actually have no idea why i did it now...

- - - Post Merge - - -

You showed him.

Lol i do not mind, let him have his amiibo ;p. I wonder why he needs four though... Shouldn't 2 be enough? Hmmm...

Last edited:
Lol i do not mind, let him have his amiibo ;p. I wonder why he needs four though... Shouldn't 2 be enough? Hmmm...
Just having two instead of five would only allow me to display one pose if one is to stayed boxed lars708.

Having five allows me all four individual poses and one to keep boxed. ;)

Last edited:
Just having two instead of five would only allow me to display one pose if one is to stayed boxed lars708.

Having five allows me all four individual poses and one to keep boxed. ;)

Ahh that makes sense, you should be broke by now though... What kind of job do you have? Lol

What kind of student grant gives you that much money to spend on amiibo?! I swear mine will barely even cover accommodation rent and living costs lol.

Back