• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ☆ Amanda's Villager Shop! ☆ Ready for Pickup : Static! ☆

Mayor Name - Joe
Town Name - Palette
Friend Code - 0404-8518-4643
Villager You're Requesting - Margie or Marcel!!
Do you accept responsibility to pay - Yes I do
Will you have Empty Plot(s) in your Town - I will try to get at least one if not two spots open!

I will work on the TBT and open slots they should both be done in an hour at least I'll take which ever one is in boxes first!!! Thanks so much! Keep up the awesome business!!!

Mayor Name - Neroli
Town Name - Wildeway
Friend Code - 2578-3844-6383
Villager You're Requesting - Static!
Do you accept responsibility to pay - Yes :) I think Static is tier 4, so 100 TBT?
Will you have Empty Plot(s) in your Town - Definitely!

Thank you so much, this is such an awesome way to go about things.

@Zac123, sorry for the delay. Adding you now! =)

Oh wow! This is super fantastic, though I hope it's not too overwhelming. I admire your patience for something like this!

Mayor Name - Sophia
Town Name - Rosseau
Friend Code - 4528-0544-4769
Villager You're Requesting - Papi
Do you accept responsibility to pay - Yes
Will you have Empty Plot(s) in your Town - Yes

Mayor Name - Joe
Town Name - Palette
Friend Code - 0404-8518-4643
Villager You're Requesting - Margie or Marcel!!
Do you accept responsibility to pay - Yes I do
Will you have Empty Plot(s) in your Town - I will try to get at least one if not two spots open!

I will work on the TBT and open slots they should both be done in an hour at least I'll take which ever one is in boxes first!!! Thanks so much! Keep up the awesome business!!!

Mayor Name - Neroli
Town Name - Wildeway
Friend Code - 2578-3844-6383
Villager You're Requesting - Static!
Do you accept responsibility to pay - Yes :) I think Static is tier 4, so 100 TBT?
Will you have Empty Plot(s) in your Town - Definitely!

Thank you so much, this is such an awesome way to go about things.

Oh wow! This is super fantastic, though I hope it's not too overwhelming. I admire your patience for something like this!

Mayor Name - Sophia
Town Name - Rosseau
Friend Code - 4528-0544-4769
Villager You're Requesting - Papi
Do you accept responsibility to pay - Yes
Will you have Empty Plot(s) in your Town - Yes

Thank you! I will add all three of you to the 'In Progress' list, although for now the 60 minute timer will not be active as it is Easter. :p

Thank you! I will add all three of you to the 'In Progress' list, although for now the 60 minute timer will not be active as it is Easter. :p

No problem at all, take your time! I would never be able to do something like this so kudos to you :)

Mayor Name - Juneau
Town Name - iglooo
Friend Code - 4511-1290-2334
Villager You're Requesting - Ankha
Do you accept responsibility to pay-Yes, of course! 250 tbt right?
Will you have Empty Plot(s) in your Town -Yes

I had Ankha once but accidentally TT too far and I've missed her ever since. I hope this isn't a lot of trouble for you, if it is I can always request someone lower on the tiers.

Mayor Name - Shika
Town Name - Kurage
Friend Code - 0705-3952-4991
Villager You're Requesting - Kabuki
Do you accept responsibility to pay - yes
Will you have Empty Plot(s) in your Town - yes

Yes don't sweat it! It takes forever to do that stuff no rush but keep it up!! :)

Form
Mayor Name - Kelsi
Town Name - Montana
Friend Code - 4527-9566-5430
Villager You're Requesting - Katt !
Do you accept responsibility to pay - yes!
Will you have Empty Plot(s) in your Town - & yes

Ankha, Papi, and Margie all ready!

☆ Papi for LoonieToonies
☆ Margie for BabyBianca
☆ Ankha for realfolkblues

Please PM me to schedule pickup! =)

Mayor Name - Laura
Town Name - Pawnee
Friend Code - 5258 0398 4153
Villager You're Requesting - Melba!
Do you accept responsibility to pay - yes! 50 tbt for tier 5
Will you have Empty Plot(s) in your Town - yea! she'd be my 10th!

Mayor Name - Laura
Town Name - Pawnee
Friend Code - 5258 0398 4153
Villager You're Requesting - Melba!
Do you accept responsibility to pay - yes! 50 tbt for tier 5
Will you have Empty Plot(s) in your Town - yea! she'd be my 10th!

I'll get to you tomorrow, if you don't mind. I'd like to close up shop for now =).

The orders that I currently have in boxes will remain in boxes until tomorrow when you PM me. =)

yea thats totally fine/awesome!! thank you so much!! its hard to find some tier 5 villagers so this is really great haha :)

You can void my order as well, since I just obtained Molly from someone else~ Thank you though! :)

You can void my order as well, since I just obtained Molly from someone else~ Thank you though! :)

Eep! Sorry I didn't get to you in time. I'll be happy to do any other villager you want next time for half off. ;)

//As for the shop, turns out I don't have school tomorrow, So I can finish the current orders and take some new ones! :)

it's me again! :D i love my frita, now i need a cranky villager to round off my town!

Mayor Name - Clover
Town Name - Frosting
Friend Code - 2809-8210-5484
Villager You're Requesting - Static
Do you accept responsibility to pay - yes
Will you have Empty Plot(s) in your Town -yep!

Back