• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Almost got 'em all! LF Series 5 SP, FT Series 1-5

JulianSG16

Lonely Wallflower
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (14) +
So close to having the full collection, then I can start giving away my doubles for free! But until then...

NEED:
[402] Timmy/Tommy
[413] Flick
[420] Lottie
[424] Isabelle

TO TRADE:
Here's a big ol' list!
[401] Tom Nook
[404] Orville x2
[405] Wilbur
[414] Daisy Mae

Hit me up with a PM if you have any concerns or questions!

Last edited:
Hello. Trade my 410 Label and 411 KK Slider for your 414 Daisy Mae and 409 Sable? Thank you! :D

I have Niko and Celeste(series 5).

I would trade for your Mabel and CJ if still available.

I’d be happy to trade my 416 Saharah for some of your S1-S4 series SP doubles.

I’m just trying to find one card per special character so I can design their vacation homes. I don’t care about collecting them all.

I sadly don’t have the doubles you need, but if you still have a spare Wardell once your collection is complete, please keep me in mind! I’ve been looking everywhere. I’d be happy to send other doubles in return, or a different series 5 SP.

I sadly don’t have the doubles you need, but if you still have a spare Wardell once your collection is complete, please keep me in mind! I’ve been looking everywhere. I’d be happy to send other doubles in return, or a different series 5 SP.
Unfortunately I just traded away my last Wardell... But if I find another once I'm all done collecting I'll let you know!
Hi! I could trade my 402 Timmy and Tommy for your 414 Daisy Mae.
Sorry I haven't been able to update, I just got the boys! All I need now are the Lottie and Isabelle. And I might have been cheated on a trade for Flick on another site, which never came in the mail... Once I complete the collection I'll end up giving away my spare SPs, I'll let you know if I still have her when I do!

Back