Almost got 'em all! LF Series 5 SP, FT Series 1-5

JulianSG16

Lonely Wallflower
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (14) +
So close to having the full collection, then I can start giving away my doubles for free! But until then...

NEED:
[402] Timmy/Tommy
[413] Flick
[420] Lottie
[424] Isabelle

TO TRADE:
Here's a big ol' list!
[401] Tom Nook
[404] Orville x2
[405] Wilbur
[414] Daisy Mae

Hit me up with a PM if you have any concerns or questions!

Last edited:
Hello. Trade my 410 Label and 411 KK Slider for your 414 Daisy Mae and 409 Sable? Thank you! :D

I have Niko and Celeste(series 5).

I would trade for your Mabel and CJ if still available.

I’d be happy to trade my 416 Saharah for some of your S1-S4 series SP doubles.

I’m just trying to find one card per special character so I can design their vacation homes. I don’t care about collecting them all.

I sadly don’t have the doubles you need, but if you still have a spare Wardell once your collection is complete, please keep me in mind! I’ve been looking everywhere. I’d be happy to send other doubles in return, or a different series 5 SP.

I sadly don’t have the doubles you need, but if you still have a spare Wardell once your collection is complete, please keep me in mind! I’ve been looking everywhere. I’d be happy to send other doubles in return, or a different series 5 SP.
Unfortunately I just traded away my last Wardell... But if I find another once I'm all done collecting I'll let you know!
Hi! I could trade my 402 Timmy and Tommy for your 414 Daisy Mae.
Sorry I haven't been able to update, I just got the boys! All I need now are the Lottie and Isabelle. And I might have been cheated on a trade for Flick on another site, which never came in the mail... Once I complete the collection I'll end up giving away my spare SPs, I'll let you know if I still have her when I do!

Back