• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying all sanrio stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twerkstrider

skinny legend
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (27) +
hello legends, i haven't been on this forum for about 3-4 years so please forgive me if i'm doing this wrong !

like a lot of people here, i'm a thot who's not willing to pay $200 for the sanrio cards SO if anyone could let me buy/catalog (? if you can?) all of the items/clothes/etc, i would be eternally grateful!

i can purchase with either ingame bells, tbt bells or maybe other furniture like the 7-11 or sloppy set (are those still a thing?? that are desirable?? i am SO BEHIND THE TIMES DIOANDPOA)

thank you for reading, i love you

will check this thread in about 7-8 hours if you're still online then, after I finish work
I have the sanrio set so will let you catalog tonight if noone answers before later

will check this thread in about 7-8 hours if you're still online then, after I finish work
I have the sanrio set so will let you catalog tonight if noone answers before later

waaaaa thats awesome!! thank u! im in australia so i could possibly be asleep by then (but i stayed up til 3am today so who knows) but i'll see what happens! thanks a bunch!

Upon further inspection, it seems I only have the hello kitty stuff like hello kitty outfit and furniture
If this is still of interest please let me know. Didnt realise there was other animals sanrio stuff too

Hello! I have some of the Sanrio items from each card if you're interested, but not the complete sets :/ but if you don't mind them not being complete I can check!

the sanrio cards were pretty expensive in comparison to their regular counterparts but I think it was around $4 CAD more; I found them on ebay though so I guess that price is subject to change as the cards get more and more rarer. xD

I have the cards all the Sanrio amiibo cards so you're welcome to visit for free if you'd like! If you would like to request specific items from the Sanrio RV's, you're going to have to list them for me. I charge 1 TBT per RV item if it's unorderable.

Also, I'm pretty sure the 7-11 set is still popular since it's kind of hard, if not impossible, for people outside of Japan to get themselves. xD There is a user on this website named RedTropicalFish that helped me get the items from 7-11 RV and I am forever thankful to her so maybe look to her to help you out? :) Hope this helped out.

Please like this comment if you're interested. Thanks!

my life is a bit of a mess at the moment and i forgot i made this aiodaopdna

the sanrio cards were pretty expensive in comparison to their regular counterparts but I think it was around $4 CAD more; I found them on ebay though so I guess that price is subject to change as the cards get more and more rarer. xD

I have the cards all the Sanrio amiibo cards so you're welcome to visit for free if you'd like! If you would like to request specific items from the Sanrio RV's, you're going to have to list them for me. I charge 1 TBT per RV item if it's unorderable.

Also, I'm pretty sure the 7-11 set is still popular since it's kind of hard, if not impossible, for people outside of Japan to get themselves. xD There is a user on this website named RedTropicalFish that helped me get the items from 7-11 RV and I am forever thankful to her so maybe look to her to help you out? :) Hope this helped out.

Please like this comment if you're interested. Thanks!

omg i would totally love to visit!! i have tbt that im not really gonna use so i'd love to give them to you!! 1TBT seems too small so i'll give u a tip! i'll close this thread and dm you before i forget about this forum again aidpaojd thank you so much, my dear!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i forgot to actually click "close thread" skinny legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back