• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling All kind of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again, I'm in CST. So as of this post it's just now coming up on 12:30pm. I should be available for approximately the next five hours c:

If you have time now, we can trade now. Would you like to pick up or delivery?

hey!! im sorry i changed my mind about the trade cause i dont have enough tbt im sorry!!

Hey, could I have the 20 pink roses for 20TBT please??

(I'll be available from 6 GMT onwards tonight if that works for you :p)

Last edited:
Hey, could I have the 20 pink roses for 20TBT please??

(I'll be available from 6 GMT onwards tonight if that works for you :p)

Sure! I'm available now, if you want, we could trade now. :) (Or later would work too, my timezone
is GMT+1.)

Sure! I'm available now, if you want, we could trade now. :) (Or later would work too, my timezone
is GMT+1.)

I'm so sorry I completely forgot until now, I'll pm you when I get home from school tomorrow (somewhere around 4-5 depending on if I stay to do revision) and we could arrange a time then? Again, I'm sorry :/

I'm so sorry I completely forgot until now, I'll pm you when I get home from school tomorrow (somewhere around 4-5 depending on if I stay to do revision) and we could arrange a time then? Again, I'm sorry :/

My timezone is GMT+1, it's 2:30PM right now where I live. Send me a PM and let me know which time
would work for you with our timezones. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back