• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying all fruits, perfect cherries, gold tools set & some clothing for second town ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
yeah so I have a second town which is on a digital copy by the name of matcha! I don't have a second DS at this moment so I cannot transfer items, therefore I need some items for my second town.

I will have to pay with my primary town and then come back in a second trip with my second town as my second town is completely broke and new!

what I need ;

- all fruits except cherries & apples (including island fruits, bamboo & persimmons) - I would prefer to pick these up in a complete bundle of possible and will pay 250K per basket of 9.

- I need 10 baskets of 9 perfect cherries and will pay 500K per basket of those.

- I need the full good tools set which I will pay 5M for.

- I need the hair bow wig (50K), pink lace up dress (30K), ballet slippers (25K) & two coffees from brewster (?) items (15K each)!

please help me out! I appreciate it!

>> I also need someone to pm me who can help me transfer some bells over from my primary town to my second town. you must have at leave 50 positive wifi ratings, and you must pm me! I need to trust you to do this. thanks! <<

Last edited:
I have 4 baskets of three perfect cherries. They wouldn't stack into 9's for some reason, but I can sell to you 3 baskets of 3.

I have 4 baskets of three perfect cherries. They wouldn't stack into 9's for some reason, but I can sell to you 3 baskets of 3.

okay! technically it's 1 basket of 9 so I'll give 500K <3

I can also give you a basket of 9 apples (you don't have to pay for 'em though)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My FC is 2337 - 3533 - 2108
i've already registered you

I can also give you a basket of 9 apples (you don't have to pay for 'em though)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My FC is 2337 - 3533 - 2108
i've already registered you

no, I'll pay! 750K then. I'll need to come twice then okay? once with my character from my primary town and once to get the fruit with my second town :)

Oh the cherries finally stacked lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did it not work? I'll reopen the gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate reopened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do I need to register a separate FC for your secondary town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh oh! I'm gonna reopen now

no it should work still.. same friend code and everything. wanna try coming to mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back