• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling All done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friend, is the full set 4 pink x 5 red?

No, the only full set is the 5 reds which is 500 TBT. For the 4 pinks it would be 400 TBT. Probably should have specified that and edited the OP, but my lazy bum didn’t want to and I had other things to do. :ROFLMAO:

You can also get them individually.

No, the only full set is the 5 reds which is 500 TBT. For the 4 pinks it would be 400 TBT. Probably should have specified that and edited the OP, but my lazy bum didn’t want to and I had other things to do. :ROFLMAO:

You can also get them individually.
No worries, I was just clarifying because sometimes I misinterpret the OP and I'm like, "wait what, what is going on." I gotta think about it since I'm not sure how dedicated I'll be in getting a fifth pink one. :lemon:

No worries, I was just clarifying because sometimes I misinterpret the OP and I'm like, "wait what, what is going on." I gotta think about it since I'm not sure how dedicated I'll be in getting a fifth pink one. :lemon:

Just let me know once you’ve decided! :)

—-

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back