• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop adry's shop! AMIIBO ITEMS (+SANRIO), SAPLINGS UNORDERABLES, FULL SETS, ETC

Yes that is a-okay!!! I will have your items done tomorrow! (The 26th)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The lovely phone isn't technically a part of the series, even though the name and style would make it seem otherwise. HOWEVER, i can work on getting you one :>

Forgot to reply yesterday but yeah! Ready when you are :000

Hi again! I was wondering if I could buy a Rococo set for IGB? Also I have a few of your wishlist items I am willing to offer

Last edited:
How many jacob's ladders do you have?

Hello! Jacob's Ladders are under the wishlist tab, meaning I would trade anything to receive them. I wish I had them, and if I did I would share! I am sorry about that ;v;

I have chocolate fountain, bathroom shelf, ironing set, and marshmallow chair. How many IGB would you want for the Rococo series?

Last edited:
I have chocolate fountain, bathroom shelf, ironing set, and marshmallow chair. How many IGB would you want for the Rococo series?

I got the chocolate fountain and the ironing set from another trade, however, i would take 50kigb with the marshmallow chair and bathroom shelf?

Sounds good! Just let me know when you are ready :)

Last edited:
Back