The Phantom Prince
Bells
Switch
2427-0630-5328
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (17) +
Oh, I'm finally back looking for some more players to add. Just finished decking out my town for Halloween yesterday, and now I'm too lazy to take everything down. I've got a pretty dead roster rn with a lot of players who either never open or never visit. Really looking to add a bunch of people who play online often. Where ya'll at?

Open to adding pretty much anyone as long as you're active. I've got two towns, so two FC's, but feel free to post yours below if you'd like to add ~

good idea! i’m online almost everyday and would love some more active friends to play with. my friend code is SW-3449-6847-7965. feel free to add me! :)

Hey! I am a very active gamer! I also have two islands, I don't have the other switch with me. This is my main one with 1000+ hrs. I'm terraforming/redoing my island a lot right now.
4222-8119-4718
Would you be interesting in becoming friends in game so that we can open up the in game communication? I enjoy sending letters and randomly inviting all my friends.

I am pretty active too these days due to the whole Covid situation and I am also like @Yarbo currently super terraforming and editing my whole town. Thinking of going for a more natural island vibe I think.... heheh lets see where I get. I also love sending letters 🤩.

My switch number is under my photo, hope to see u soon 🙂!

I'll add my code is 2549-4631-6600

My friend code is 0127 1396 4227
I’m online multiple times a day. I already have one of your friend codes added so just add me on the other one. We’re never online at the same time, but I’ll look out for you!

Hey! I am a very active gamer! I also have two islands, I don't have the other switch with me. This is my main one with 1000+ hrs. I'm terraforming/redoing my island a lot right now.
4222-8119-4718
Would you be interesting in becoming friends in game so that we can open up the in game communication? I enjoy sending letters and randomly inviting all my friends.
I am pretty active too these days due to the whole Covid situation and I am also like @Yarbo currently super terraforming and editing my whole town. Thinking of going for a more natural island vibe I think.... heheh lets see where I get. I also love sending letters 🤩.

My switch number is under my photo, hope to see u soon 🙂!
I'll add my code is 2549-4631-6600
My friend code is 0127 1396 4227
I’m online multiple times a day. I already have one of your friend codes added so just add me on the other one. We’re never online at the same time, but I’ll look out for you!

Alright, I've sent you all requests! Thanks much ~

Feel free to add me! I'm still on every day. I open my island up sometimes and especially love visiting other islands.

bump ~ still looking for more active players to add

Back