Active butterfly friends?

Kishadi

Princess
Bells
Sooo... I recently cleared out my friends list of all but a couple people. I was full of people that were no longer playing. With this butterfly event, Ive been playing a bunch, I keep passing off all my butterflies to the couple friends I do have but no ones returning the favour and it's frustrating. I was hoping for maybe a few people that would be willing to add me and add me into their rotation? I'll give my butterflies too ofcourse, I reeeally just want Rovers sweater, so I'm trying to get as many red as i can! Thank you! My ID is 7705 6075 096 and my nickname will say Liv :3

Sooo... I recently cleared out my friends list of all but a couple people. I was full of people that were no longer playing. With this butterfly event, Ive been playing a bunch, I keep passing off all my butterflies to the couple friends I do have but no ones returning the favour and it's frustrating. I was hoping for maybe a few people that would be willing to add me and add me into their rotation? I'll give my butterflies too ofcourse, I reeeally just want Rovers sweater, so I'm trying to get as many red as i can! Thank you! My ID is 7705 6075 096 and my nickname will say Liv :3

I'll add you. I share all the time! ☺️ I am Shele in the game.

Last edited:
I sent out a request, my name is Voqas in the game and I am on every day!

I sent you a friend request, my names Emily. I share my butterflies, but I usually only have the red diamonds, I can't seem to catch the others haha

Back