Acre B-3 (TBT Chat Thread)

i've got my final week at school, but i only have to go in for the tests i'm having.
i don't get any day off.
a 1 and a half hour test, at least once every day.

Although I get out for winter break the nineteenth, It seems like I'll have so much more school to go...

I don't see my friends in school again till next year, so I gotta' make it through the rest of this year, still.

SPORGE27 said:
Ice in St. Louis, not quite snow.

I am lucky I haven't slipped!
U live in ST.Louis?
like...St.Louis..in Missouri :wacko:

i live in St.Louis :wacko:

my sister slipped down a hill and i was the one in high heels,and she slipped again and almost went flying under a car(i had to laugh at that),and my mom slipped,and my grandma slipped.
The snow wants me to slip..i know it does

Popped95 said:
SPORGE27 said:

U live in ST.Louis?

my sister slipped down a hill and i was the one in high heels,and she slipped again and almost went flying under a car(i had to laugh at that),and my mom slipped,and my grandma slipped.
:lol:

Popped95 said:
SPORGE27 said:

U live in ST.Louis?

well I kinda live here, but only part of the year now. I go to college here so yeah, in a few days I'll be back in Chicago.

Wow, I haven't been on for over 2 weeks. My grandparents came so I am pretty busy and can't find time for TBT right now but they leave soon.

I'm not in a good mood right now, theres a good reason... but I can't really say why... but I can give little hints, one is in my sig...

:eek: Just like Marie Antoinette! Sorry, listening to Killer Queen, dynamite with a laser beam you know.

Please though ZF, things will be fine

;)

SPORGE27 said:
:eek: Just like Marie Antoinette! Sorry, listening to Killer Queen, dynamite with a laser beam you know.

Please though ZF, things will be fine

;)
Yeah, I know. I just woke up, and I'm not as mad.

Back