Acre B-3 (TBT Chat Thread)

Omg this will be wierd. Now I'll be trying to post in the Bulltin Board cause 'm thinking it's the TBT HQ.

:p

Storm has an avatar :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: is this the universe that I've been living in my whole life :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: anyways, it's okay. Kinda funny too :p.

Nice avataar Storm but Torty preffers the extremely flamable massage chair I gave him. :evillaugh:
Yeah it'd be more entertaining if he was in that shiny--totally sabatogable-- chair.

IslandGuy said:
Nice avataar Storm but Torty preffers the extremely flamable massage chair I gave him. :evillaugh:
Yeah it'd be more entertaining if he was in that shiny--totally sabatogable-- chair.
I gave him about five...I wonder what he does with it...

Losing one chair is fine, but losing 4? That's ridiculous, or he's just very greedy <_<

PKMNMasterSamus said:
IslandGuy said:
I gave him about five...I wonder what he does with it...

Losing one chair is fine, but losing 4? That's ridiculous, or he's just very greedy <_<
You wouldn't want to lose something like that. Those things are expensive. And I mean, we're talking some good money. That would be like "Losing" a new Plasma screen TV.

Back