• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop acnl shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the full Hero clothing outfit? I'll offer 20TBT and 1mill IGB. PLEASE like this post once you've replied. Cheers.

You can shut the gates with visitors in your town, it keep more people from arriving, but we can still leave if we need to.

May I please get the following? I believe it comes out to 8 tbt.

Hello Kitty floor
Hello Kitty wall
Hello Kitty outfit
Hello Kitty chair

And by drop off, does that mean you come to my town?

Okay, gates are opening soon! And what does the redeem option do when transferring bells? Is it like when you're requesting bells from them?

Okay, gates are opening soon! And what does the redeem option do when transferring bells? Is it like when you're requesting bells from them?
yeah, and you need a code in order to do that. i have no idea how to get that code though.

gonna add ya

sorry its taking long to find the stuff Dx my house and closets are a huge mess cause of the design-a-villager contest

It's okay, feel free to visit when you are ready :)

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi!!

Can I order

5mil IGB - 25TBT
Handhelds bundle (8TBT)
Good Luck Roll
Sparkling cider x2
Beans

Total is 33TBT ^-^

Hi!!

Can I order

5mil IGB - 25TBT
Handhelds bundle (8TBT)
Good Luck Roll
Sparkling cider x2
Beans

Total is 33TBT ^-^

hey, sorry for the late reply >.<
for the bundle, you need to pick 5 handhelds. so go ahead and choose another :)
(might not have 2 ciders but ill check)

hey, sorry for the late reply >.<
for the bundle, you need to pick 5 handhelds. so go ahead and choose another :)
(might not have 2 ciders but ill check)

Ooops my bad, i'll just choose a party popper :] I've already added you, so I'll open :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back